Happy Tuesday
today's card is the first demo I will be doing on Hochanda today at 9am, I am continuing the One Day Special at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm. The heat news is this mornings show will be the first live hour back on freeview channel 39!
I made this card using products I have on the show so if you want to see how this one was made then tune in! lol Dont forget Hochanda now has a catch up at www.hochanda.com so you can see the shows on catch up for a week if you miss anything!
Here's a close up of the stamps I used the rose and vines clear set for this and I love the fact that these have stamps that mirror each other giving the perfect flourish or corners.
Hopefully you can see from this shot that the hearts are 3D in this and fold forward which is a neat trick that these dies enable.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card, a great show last night.
Recorder all set for today.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGoing back to TV to watch and will watch last nights show. Sorry I missed it! Great card - bit different.
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTV set on record, just in case I miss something...... Love the stamping.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, I'm recording all of your shows, didn't manage to watch last night but about to do so now.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John. Great show yesterday with lovely demos.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, looking forward to watching todays shows and catching up on last nights show. Love the card, the dies are fabulous. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, navy and white - unusual!!
Await with baited breath your demo at 9:00am loved the show last night.
Have a great day.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning. Looking forward to watching your show I recorded last night and will watch what i can today and record too - I love being able to record these programs, not only for inspiration that you give us buckets of, but im not all that quick to catch on as you know lol, so it helps stir up the pea-soup that tries to resemble my brain ! Have a good day and enjoy your show's xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. The dies and stamps are beautiful. It is good that Hochanda is back on Freeview. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteNice card John. I love the stamps done with the blue ink.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card. I'm looking forward to watching your shows.
B xx
lovely card John colours are so pretty
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Lovely card, very striking. Sky box all set, will watch your programmes this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, oh you are my hearts desire haha!!, such a lovely card and I will be watching you soon on Hochanda, I love the stamps.
ReplyDeleteStill going to the wound clinic a few times each week, this will continue at least for another fortnight but I am getting better.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love this colour combination, John. Have recorded the shows today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Pretty card. Like the colours.
ReplyDeleteT
Morning John, Yippeeeeeeee, I was able to watch the repeat of your last night's show this morning on Freeview !! I'm loving your card and also your demo's.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Have just watched your show on Freeview - thank goodness Hochanda is back on my TV !!! Thanks for all the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. The framing you have done with these stamps has been superb.
Terrific show first thing so I'm looking forward to the rest.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Love the card john saw you demo it its just stunning so pleased to see you st 9am this morning thank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteOh what you can make with very little and turn it into something of beauty. This is a beautiful card John and it looks so lovely in the white with the blue accent. Hope you are having fun on the shows,
crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Hi John another beautiful card, have seen some of your shows but will have to watch the rest on catch-up so gives me something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John. Was out this morning so I missed the show. I have just watched it on catch up so that I could see how you did it before commenting on the post. Very clever.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card John. Haven't had a chance to watch any shows yet but will watch on Catchup as soon as I get a chance.
ReplyDeleteCards are absolutely lovely and your demos have been impressive. Just love watching you.
ReplyDeleteKind Regards
Anne aka Till Lady, April's Child
Beautiful, great shows and I hope you have a safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Wow that is a beautiful card John, I really like the detail on that stamp too.
ReplyDeleteJust catching up with my comments and then off to catch up with the shows.
Love the card I admit I am playing catch up a bit but have enjoyed what I have seen especially the new embossing powders
ReplyDelete