I will be launching the One Day Special tomorrow night at 8pm on Hochanda with my selection from the Creative Expressions Craft dies by Sue Wilson January 2016 Release. I can't wait to get started as I have some great techniques I have been working on to show you and, as usual for me, some different ways to arrange the die cuts.
Todays card is one of the samples I have made for the show using the Ravello Striplet ( one of my favourite ever striplets) Striplet dies always seem to be my go to dies when I want to make something with a different look at thats where I started with this card. This will be one of the demos on the shows on Thursday so tune in at either 9am, 12pm, 4pm or last chance at 7pm to see how this one was made!
Enjoy...
Love the card love the striplet.I will be try to catch some of your shows for ideas.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Jan
Morning John, a beautiful card love the striplet will set to record your shows so I don't miss any, watched Julia's show last night it was great to see her with Leonie and she was fab. as usual.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, today's card is lovely, I will be watching you in hochanda xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all the card is lovely Thank you.
Well what a treat we had Phill on Saturday Julia today and You tonight and tomorrow. lots of tips and inspiration, Thank you all so much. Take care and have fun, Kitty.
Love this die,and the way you use it
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw
Hi John, a card that certainly has the wow factor. Great way to use the striplet die, lovely colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card - don't think I have this die. It looks gorgeous cut.
Will be watching!
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and as you say Striplets - any of them are go to favourites.
Looking forward to tonight's show and tomorrow's. We have been spoilt what with yourself, Julia today and Phill over the weekend what more can a crafter ask for!!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, I do love using the striplet dies for backgrounds.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Lovely lacy card John. I love it.
ReplyDeleteD x
Beautiful John, love that triplet too!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John, oh yes I like the way you have put this card together, will definitely be watching how, I so love the way you always come up with something different, your a breath of fresh air.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the advice yesterday too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John. Lovely card. The recorder is set!
ReplyDeleteJean
Northampton
Love this card John. Striplets are one if my favourite dies. Will be watching tonight. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteWow John, stunning card! I didn't recognise the striplet, what a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Morning John, this is lovely, just my kind of card. I am looking forward to seeing you demo this.
ReplyDeleteWendyx.
Beautiful, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Lovely card. Will make sure to watch the shows.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteBrilliant use of the Striplet for the background.
Looking forward to the shows.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Good Morning John on a rather wet Tuesday morning. A beautiful card I love the design and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStriking card - I've got the Ravello so rather pleased to see it. Don't think I've used it yet, I have got so many of SW dies that there aren't enough hours in the day to play with them all. But I can't resist them, her designs are so beautiful.
I shall be watching today and tomorrow, looking forward to it.
Hugs, Rose
Gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John. It is good to see a different use for the striplet dies and this one has created a very interesting effect. Can't wait for your shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card
Crafty smiles
June :)
Lovely card. Like this striplet. Will be Interested to see how you used it.
ReplyDeleteT
Gorgeous card John, looking forward to the shows, new techniques, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, looking forward to the demos
ReplyDeleteLovely card john x looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Love the card John so preety the dies are great thank you
ReplyDeleteLove always June Horrocks xxx
great card love the striplets,Laura O
ReplyDeleteJust love this striplet die. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Fabulous! Enjoy the shows! I will be waving!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and just right up your street flower in colour choice. I will be recording your show as i won't get a chance to be allowed to watch it and i hope that lovely embossing folder is going to be on it as well please. Have a lovely evening John and i know that you will probably be making up more cards to show but honest i think you will probably have enough made for a week of shows going by past ODS. Have fun flower,
crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil village)
Well I have returned to comments after being on a lovely cruise to celebrate our golden wedding. What a lovely card for my first comment I love that striplet. Look forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card the dies are amazing. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI also love the Ravello striplet and I love your card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today John. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete