This seemed to be Leonie's favourite sample form the recent shows so I thought it deserved its day in the sun ( whilst I hopefully have another day in the sun!)
Hi John. Twist the knife why don't ya lol. After catching up with the show where you made yesterday's foil card I have to say what a brilliant idea. Wish I had the you know what's to experiment like you do. A fantastic idea to cut down on cost for the same result. I remember living this card as it whizzed past us during your recent shows so I'm so pleased you decided to show it today, it's stunning, absolutely stunning, those colours where made for that die. Have a brilliant day, watch that sand, it gets everywhere !! xxx
Hi John, Love this card and the Roccoco die is very versatile. The pink through the black is stunning!!!!!! Enjoy your day in the sun. Love and crafty hugs Tina T xxxx
Hi John. This is a really good example of "less is more". I love the colours and I think the card looks really elegant for any occasion. Thanks for sharing.
Morning John, beautiful card today is looks very regal xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning colours and design John, a very elegant card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, the last two comments say it all stunning and elegant.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
simply gorgeous, stunning colours and design John
ReplyDeletesimply gorgeous, stunning colours and design John
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteTwist the knife why don't ya lol.
After catching up with the show where you made yesterday's foil card I have to say what a brilliant idea. Wish I had the you know what's to experiment like you do. A fantastic idea to cut down on cost for the same result.
I remember living this card as it whizzed past us during your recent shows so I'm so pleased you decided to show it today, it's stunning, absolutely stunning, those colours where made for that die.
Have a brilliant day, watch that sand, it gets everywhere !! xxx
Hi John, a stunning and elegant card, love the colour combo. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the Roccoco die is very versatile. The pink through the black is stunning!!!!!!
Enjoy your day in the sun.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, a stunner today, love the pink colours used, Leonie has good taste. Hope you are still enjoying your sunshine, we miss you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Must have missed this one on your shows, I would certainly have remembered it as it is stunning. Love the colour combo. Enjoy the sunshine
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
B xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I can see why Leonie liked it so much. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI can see why Leonie loved this card it's gorgeous.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Lovely card, very dramatic colour combination-it's great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love the colour combination on this one John. Great card.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John I love this card it's gorgeous and I love the colours
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA stunning statement card anyone would be happy to receive
June :)
Beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous card and a wonderful die set. /love it!
Anne M xxx
I'm not surprised this was Leonie's favourite - it's fabulous, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John. X
ReplyDeleteReally elegant
ReplyDeleteCarol
A wowser id say today John love the the colour and the die thank you
ReplyDeleteLove always June Horrocks xxxxxx
Lovely card and beautiful colors , love it!
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
A real statement card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a really good example of "less is more". I love the colours and I think the card looks really elegant for any occasion. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good Morning John on a sunny Tuesday morning. I love this simple designed card and that colour is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWell, this certainly pops! Great for a quick or batch card make.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteit certainly deserves that! It's a gorgeous card - simply stunning.
Hugs, Rose
Got to agree with Leonie on this one, gorgeous. SueL x
ReplyDeleteI'm with Leonie. It's beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Gorgeous card John, those colours are stunning hugs to all Johanna
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, those colours are stunning hugs to all Johanna
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This card is very elegant and sumptuous colours, I love this !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Its gorgeous john x I love it and could be made in lots of different colourways x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
WOW Stunning, I can see why it was Leonie's favourite.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Amazing card, very dramatic use of colour. Love it as much as Leonie does !!
ReplyDeleteThank you, John,
Sue Mac
It's one of my favourites too
ReplyDeleteA simpler presented but stunning card. Love the colour combination
ReplyDeleteT
Lovely cardJohn not surprised that Leonie liked it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy what's !eft of your time in the sun.
Wendyx
Lovely John
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Great card simple but stunning.
ReplyDeletenice simple card love the colours used ,stunning,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card - simple but really effective.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton