Happy Monday,
I hope you all managed to catch the show where I demonstrated this technique last week. If not I will repeat it on my shows on the 30th May with the launch off my new summer stamps Including the Summers Child set which has the poems for June, July & August.
Ingredients:
Dies - Lauren Frames and tags
Rose Blooms embossing Folder
Kitchen Foil
Enjoy...
Morning John, brilliant card, loved the technique of this card xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous card did watch you do this it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this Technique on Hochanda it looks fantastic.
Hope you are enjoying your break.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Beautiful card. I was staggered to see how you embossed the kitchen foil. I never would have thought you could do that. It gives a wonderful result.
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card, and it was a brilliant demo, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a beautiful card, love the idea of embossing using plain old kitchen foil, need to go watch the recorded shows again. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John. This technique must be on one of your shows I couldn't get to sit and watch for whatever reason, so I need to go through the whole lot I recorded until I find this one, as I have a full roll of useless foil that boasts to be none stick when in fact it really does so I can at least use it for my cards 😊 really looking forward to watching that show.
ReplyDeleteWas hoping to use your next launch of stamps for my July/August market cards but won't be able to do the July market, keeping fingers crossed for August though (really need the final set Asap ready for the Sept/Oct etc cards)
Anyway, really love this idea John and the card, have no idea what made you think about trying foil but very glad you did.
Whatever you are planning for the day hope you have a great one either here or there ☺ xx
Great card.....wish I could get hochanda..then I could watch all your demos....
ReplyDeleteWould love to get more use out of kitchen foil
Carol
Stunning card. I missed the show where you demonstrated this technique so I'll be tuning in on the 30th.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI did catch this one and it's a fantastic one! I'll get the kitchen foil out and try it!
Anne M xxx
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I love the technique with the tin foil. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John I did see you demo this card I think it's brilliant the way you used kitchen foil, very clever I must have a go at this one, I have just brought the embossing folder and die so will have a go as the card looks amazing
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYes, I saw this card demo, so ingenious. I'm looking forward to your next shows, especially August's child verse.
B xx
Lovely card .)
ReplyDeleteStill got this to watch John as I was on holiday. Looks ingenious!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I missed your show where you demonstrated this card. It looks a great technique and I must give it a try!
June :)
Morning John, yes I did see the show and what a stunner it was too, some amazing techniques, especially this one. Looking forward to seeing it again. Will there be any cans on that day!!!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this card is stunning, I must have missed the show when you did the demo of this card.
Back to babysitting duties for me today.
Hope you are enjoying your holiday
Maggie
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, saw the demo it's amazing what can be done with kitchen foil.
Lydia
X
Love the background. Like Jan I still have that show to watch.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I did see the demo but look forward to seeing it again John I it's a beauty thank you
ReplyDeleteLove always June Horrocks xxxxx
Gorgeous card John and a great technique.Do you still want that Lilac box? Talk when you get home. xxx
ReplyDeleteMissed your show with the tin foil but assuming you just use the foil in the embossing folder instead of card. Off to try this as I've never heard of this before. Thanks for the inspiration, hope your are enjoying your holiday.
ReplyDeleteI can't get Hochanda so definitely didn't see the technique but I think this is a lovely card John so will try experimenting to get something close.
ReplyDeleteD x
Love the card, but love it even more that the summer set of stamps is coming a bit earlier. I can't buy from Hochanda, so I hope it isn't exclusive to them. )(Live in Ireland).
ReplyDeleteHi John. I didn't see the demo on Hochanda so I am looking forward to seeing you do it again. It looks as though this would be a perfect technique for more masculine cards.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Great card John, I saw you demo this on Hochanda and though it was so different.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
I thought this a very clever use of the foil and enjoyed watching you demo this. Like the card.
ReplyDeleteT
Great card and great technique with the foil. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWonderful card can't believe its foil.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John, This is a definite 'Wow' card, I'm loving this embossed foil, I really 'need' this embossing folder, and I love the embellishment in the centre of the bow, so effective.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Beautiful card this morning John Im going to watch the TV program later to watch how you did it. I love the middle diecut to. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic, John. Love this technique and will watch again to see it being demonstrated.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Very dramatic, John. Love this technique and will watch again to see it being demonstrated.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Hi John,
ReplyDeletejust one word (well, two): STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL.
hUGS, Rose
Hi John not seen you do this technique but it is very impressive love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWow another stunner john x I missed just one of your shows and it so happens its this one ! Is it still on catchup ?
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Looks like a nice technique. However, being in the US I can't get a reliable feed from Hochanda on my computer so miss a lot of what you are doing. Would you please at least summarize it on your blog so that those of us outside the UK can also see how to do it? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic and clever card. Such a great use of the kitchen foil. Wish I had your talent for new ideas.
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the background looks fab. Missed your demo of this and will miss 30th. Could you describe how to on your blog please. Can't get catch up so no joy there! Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the embossed background.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Great card John. Saw you making this card & couldn't believe you used kitchen foil on it
ReplyDeleteJohn, your idea to glue the tin foil to cardstock to get the thickness one needs for embossing - is BRILLIANT!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, your idea to glue the tin foil to cardstock to get the thickness one needs for embossing - is BRILLIANT!!!
ReplyDeleteSaw the show where you did this and loved it. Must try it very soon and watch again on 30th which isn't long to wait.
ReplyDeletevery nice card ,great idea ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteOH wow John i love this card, and is that really kitchen foil.
ReplyDeleteit looks fab and i do hope you repeat the demo as i missed the first one.
i just have to see how you made this one.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis was the one show I missed so looking forward to seeing visually what you did.
Love the look of this card.
Have they managed to crowbar you off that sunbed yet lol?
Ang x