Firstly I know a lot of my Blog Fa,milk have been asking when am I taking break well the answer is Today! I am flying off to sunny climbs for what I hope you will agree is is much needed holiday. I will be taking my sketch book with me and maybe a few stamps as I will be launching my Summer's Child stamp range on my return on Hochanda at the end of the month ( ODS starting the 30th May)
This does mean that I have scheduled my blog posts for the next 10 days however I hope you won't mind but I have simplified these to the Holiday set which means that I will post pictures of the cards along with an ingredients list. Normal service will resume on my return!
Back to Today's card and this is a demo that I didn't get to give on last weeks show as the products were selling out so fast I was struggling to keep up!
To make the background I cut the Ravello Striplet across the middle of the card then slotted the die back in at the centre point to make the background. I then cut the Sydney die in Lilac and mounted this on a die cut of white. I foam mounted this on top.
I cut each of the sweetheart flowers twice in lilac and white and did the same with the matching open petals and made top the flowers ( I used the fall out hearts on the corners and made one set, rotating the colours, stacked and one set I left as single flowers and used them around the centre to frame the detail. I added lace edged leaves and studded the whole card with stick on pearls.
Enjoy....
The winner Of the Card Giveaway for Friday was Barbara Dear. I will send the card out as soon as I can!
Morning John, today's card is so beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card have a great holiday.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful card I love it.
Thanks Jan
Lovely card John. Great colours too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today.
Have a fantastic holiday, you deserve it you work so hard.
I'm looking forward to seeing your new stamp sets.
Maggie
Good morning John. Lovely card today. Have a wonderful holiday which I'm sure is much needed.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, such a beautiful card, love the layout and the colour. Have a lovely holiday, and get some rest. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Gorgeous card, love the use of the striplet die. Wishing you a fabulous holiday, you definitely deserve a break and I'll be looking forward to the launch of your new stamps. Sue XXX
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, really lovely. I hope it's not 210 days that you're away for, that would be a disaster if you were missing for that long.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. Enjoy your holiday it is well deserved 210 days is a long time. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing card absolutely gorgeous. Have a great holiday. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card - I love it. Hope you have a wonderful holiday John. Enjoy the break and come back refreshed. x
ReplyDeleteMorning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThank you for a beautiful card, I love striplet die and sweetheart flowers you can make a simple card special with them.
Have a lovely holiday and hope you come back refreshed and raring to go!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T 🌞😎xxxxx
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday....you've earned it!
Carol
A beautiful , enjoy your much deserved Holiday.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Gorgeous card John and you have a wonderful time, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card as was yesterday's you hadn't posted yet when I was on then I forget it is an age thing. Caught one of your shows I must have taped then forgot I thought you were looking great really tanned thought you had been on holiday when I was away but obviously not so enjoy your well earned break.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card John , have a good holiday and rest , you need it!
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Beautiful card yet again.
ReplyDeleteHave a good holiday you deserve it.
Hazel c uk
Hi John, Absolutely beautiful card today. I do think 210 days holiday is a tad long, I know you deserve a break, but what will we do without you (lol). Have a really good rest. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today John love the dies and the colours you have chosen thank you have a great holiday
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Hi John. Love, love love today's card, right up my street. Have a great holiday, hope you can switch off for a while. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, lovely colours and I'm loving the Ravello striplet.
Enjoy your holiday, a very well earned break.
B xx
Good Morning John and its a beautiful day so I hope you have a wonderful holiday in the sun, enjoy it and relax. Another stunning card this morning, I love how you create these layouts and this one is so pretty to. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday. It's a well earned rest. Great card today - very pretty.
Anne M xxx
Hi John, love todays card.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your well earned holiday.
Love Valx
Gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday
T
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card even although I'm not a great lover of the colour pink, your card is gorgeous. Have a great holiday and well earned rest.
What a beautiful card, I really love the colour. Hope you have a great holiday. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful card today. Enjoy your holiday, you definitely deserve it. Love and hugs,
ReplyDeleteAlison D x
Morning John, wow what a gorgeous card, you have done it again, stunning. You also deserve a really good holiday so I hope you enjoy yourself, have lots of vino and quality me time, and do some sketching too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I just love this Ravello striplet, so versatile and here again you have shown another idea...thank you....have a wonderful, relaxing holiday, come back refreshed...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely John and the colour you have chosen really sets it off well. Have a much deserved holiday and come back refreshed and rested. I hope the weather is kind to you! Christine x
ReplyDeleteAbout time John !! Have a wonderful 10 days of pure relaxation and fun. Beautiful card today. Xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card to leave us with as you go off on your well deserved holiday. Hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fantastic holiday break away as you have worked so hard this past while and really deserve it.
Oh this is a pretty card and i can see you were just as miserable at discarding the waste from my sweetheart flowers as i, LOL. I must admit to saving the cutouts/waste of some of the dies as i normally can see something that i can make with them, probably comes from the over active imagination that i have. I love the colours flower as well as the design. Your flower arrangement at the top is beautiful and those lacy leaves just finish it off to perfection. Thank you John for a beautiful card and enjoy your break away.
Barbara Dear, congratulations flower on winning John's friday card, i hope that you enjoy it when it arrives and get some inspiration from his design.
crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
What a very pretty card today John. Just my sort of thing. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing you on TV again on your return.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card, colours are perfect
Hope you have a great holiday and make the most of your well deserved break!
Crafty smiles ;)
June
Gorgeous card today John just love it and the colours. Enjoy your holiday. Congratulations to Barbara. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card from you, enjoy your well deserved break x
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card John lots of interest. Have a relaxing holiday -if you can! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card today john x its gorgeous x have a wonderful holiday and look forward to your shows when you return x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations barbara x
Theresa w x
Gorgeous design and just adore the flowers!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
This card is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is my all time favorite.
Thank you for creating such wonderful work for us to learn from.
Hi John. Beautiful card as always. I'm hoping that as well as bringing us the summer stamps you will also be having the winter and spring stamps on your shows as I have been trying in vain to find someone who has them in stock. Have a lovely holiday. x
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card today John, i love the colours.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the shows on hochanda too.
Have a fabulous time in the sun and hope you manage plenty of rest.
Lovely card today. Wishing you a wonderful and restful holiday!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card I love how this Striplet slots back in at the centre as well as the top edge Have a great holiday Enjoy the break and hope you can switch off from work for a while
ReplyDeleteLovely card John the dies and colours used are brilliant, have a great holiday, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI loved this card so much it prompted me to buy the Ravello, as I have the Sydney and the gorgeous Sweetheart flowers. I hope you have a fantastic holiday as you really do deserve a break!
Jayne x
Lovely card John the dies and colours used are brilliant, have a great holiday, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card today, have a super holiday and get some R & R
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and lovely florals with a shot of elegance.
Don't know if you're a day ahead with your schedules but happy travels in the morning. You deserve some chill time matey so as you would say........Enjoy!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletestunning card, love everything about it.
Hugs, Rose
beautiful card ,love all the layers ,Laura O
ReplyDelete