WOW John. Those corners are so effective, at first glance it looks like you have cut the die into the corners, then going back for a second look I can now see you have cut the die in black and cut them using them for corners... durr what a numpty I am !! Let's hope when we see you on the launch of stamps I've been waiting for desperately you are a golden brown,well rested chap (waiting to see if Phill will want to use the colour of your tan as an added colour to his next collection of inks and pva's etc ) 😊 Have a great day in the heat of the sun you lucky devil ! Xx
Hi John, Love, love, love it!!!!!! Black and white look so good together ( colours of my fav rugby league team - Hull FC) I love the Wellington Die as it is so versatile . Hope you are enjoying your holiday and it has topped up your inspiration levels as well as a tan. Love and crafty hugs Tina T xxxxx
Morning John, I hope your enjoying your holiday I wish I had gone with you, its rather cloudy today with rain forecasted for later. I loved this card when you demostrated it on Hochanda, that black and white really do look stunning together. hugs Shirleyxxxx
Morning John, absolutely stunning today's card xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a very elegant card, love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a stunning card very elegant.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
WOW John. Those corners are so effective, at first glance it looks like you have cut the die into the corners, then going back for a second look I can now see you have cut the die in black and cut them using them for corners... durr what a numpty I am !!
ReplyDeleteLet's hope when we see you on the launch of stamps I've been waiting for desperately you are a golden brown,well rested chap (waiting to see if Phill will want to use the colour of your tan as an added colour to his next collection of inks and pva's etc ) 😊
Have a great day in the heat of the sun you lucky devil ! Xx
Hi John. Gorgeous card, love monochrome. Sue xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a great card.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Wow was my first thought too, John. Black and white always looks so stylish.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton to
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!!!!!!
Black and white look so good together ( colours of my fav rugby league team - Hull FC)
I love the Wellington Die as it is so versatile .
Hope you are enjoying your holiday and it has topped up your inspiration levels as well as a tan.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow this card is stunning. I do like black and white cards.
Hope you are having a relaxing time.
Maggie
Wow this card is really nice it stands out so much in the black and white
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Love black and white cards, this is beautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John, hope you are enjoying your holiday. Very dramatic card today. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card, stunning in black & white.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA very striking card, love black and white.
Lydia
X
I saw you demo this on HOCHANDA and thought how effective this idea is to be able to "extend" a frame Love the black and white too
ReplyDeleteVery striking card John, I love black and white. Hope the holiday is going well, and you are having a rest. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteThis is very dramatic and I'm not normally a fan of black and white but I really like this. Happy hols. Luvjxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, stunning card today, love the corners.
ReplyDeleteHope the holiday is going well, hugs.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteWow John what a stunner love the corners thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSheer elegance but understated and classy. Love it!
Ang x
WOW John, this card is fantastic. Stunning and dramatic and I love it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend
June :)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteVery striking card. I love it.
Hugs, Rose
This is stunning, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very dramatic. Stunning.
ReplyDeleteD x
Stunning and elegant John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteCan only echo what has been said above, striking, elegant, dramatic ........ etc
ReplyDeleteT
Morning John, I hope your enjoying your holiday I wish I had gone with you, its rather cloudy today with rain forecasted for later. I loved this card when you demostrated it on Hochanda, that black and white really do look stunning together. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John black and white is gorgeous, hope your hols are going well, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John black and white is gorgeous, hope your hols are going well, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John black and white is gorgeous, hope your hols are going well, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteWow...very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery striking today John
ReplyDeleteNancy xx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the combination of black and white. I bet you are having a brilliant time on holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow... striking card today john its stunning x saw you demo this on hochanda and loved it then xhope you're having fun x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John I have to say the picture looks like embroidery, really special. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteStunning! Love the design and monochrome always looks so elegant.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
How elegant this card is - love black and white too.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Hi John. An absolutely stunning card today. I am sure I saw you do this on Hochanda, but I really can't remember - I must be getting old!!!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Dramatic and awesome in black and white.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card John. Very dramatic.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hope the hols are going well
Great card love the black and white. Hope the sun is shinning for you as it is racing here in Devon.
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John. Watched you make this last week.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. I love this stamp but wouldn't have thought of colouring it like that. Very effective.
ReplyDelete