I thought as my last holiday card I would show one from the new collection of Dies by Sue Wilson. This is using, of course, one of my favourite dies that Sue Wilson invented the Striplet!
Eh up John Ok......sold.....I want this Striplet! I knew that Stripletus Overuseus would infect you and there is no cure lol! Amazing card. A real eye catcher. Ang x
Hi John, What a lovely die!!! Come on spill the beans WHAT do they call the die!!!!!! This card is beautiful. Hope you have enjoyed your holiday? Love and crafty hugs Tina T xxxxx
Hi John, I agree, Sue Wilson's striplets are magical. Fabulous card, you've really had fun with this one, haven't you? Sorry (for you) to hear that this is the last day of your hols, safe journy back to all your friends and crafters.
Good Morning John on a dull cloudy day. I love how you use these striplet dies and create a all over pattern its so striking with this colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx Looking forward to having you back and hope youve had a wonderful holiday, take care.
Hi John, really hope you have enjoyed your holiday. They are over to quick. Beautiful card for us today. I love the ay you create backgrounds with the striplet dies. Wendyx
Hi John. Hope you have had a great break and are ready to get your creative hat back on. Love today's card and luckily I have just taken delivery of this striplet so am ready to have a play with it.
I'm a fan of Striplet dies but never "play" with them as you do! I must experiment more. Stunning card today. Enjoy your last day and safe journey home PS I can't see the name of this Striplet
Hi John this is a stunning card you are always so inventive with your dies. Enjoy the last bit of your holiday and I hope that you have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Morning John, beautiful card today xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card like this striplet don't think I've seen this one before
ReplyDeleteMust check it out.
Nancyd xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteOk......sold.....I want this Striplet!
I knew that Stripletus Overuseus would infect you and there is no cure lol!
Amazing card. A real eye catcher.
Ang x
Lovely card,not seen this striplet
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely die!!! Come on spill the beans WHAT do they call the die!!!!!!
This card is beautiful.
Hope you have enjoyed your holiday?
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
I love this card.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove the card as well as the new striplet die
Smiles
June
WOW-beautiful card & a new Striplet to add to my wish list!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Striplets are so useful.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful! love it!
Anne M xxx
Hi John, this card is just so stunning, love the use of dies and the colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and love the colours
ReplyDeletegreat card and I would be delighted with any of your holiday cards they are all beautiful ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, absolutely loving experimenting with the striplets.
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me to look at ALL my dies in a different way, thank you.
Lovely card )
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card with so much detail and I like the colours
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card. I love the striplets, and I love the way you manipulate them so they are so much more.
B xx
Beautiful card, love the die
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI agree, Sue Wilson's striplets are magical. Fabulous card, you've really had fun with this one, haven't you?
Sorry (for you) to hear that this is the last day of your hols, safe journy back to all your friends and crafters.
Wow! This is great, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, I agree the strilets are such useful dies.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John on a dull cloudy day. I love how you use these striplet dies and create a all over pattern its so striking with this colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx Looking forward to having you back and hope youve had a wonderful holiday, take care.
ReplyDeleteDon't think I have this striplet. Where have I been? Its lovely. Wear something warm to come home to, its gone cool again. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, really hope you have enjoyed your holiday. They are over to quick. Beautiful card for us today. I love the ay you create backgrounds with the striplet dies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, lovely card using the radiance striplet, they are amazing aren't they.
ReplyDeleteMissing you, safe journey home (not sure when that is)
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Stunning
ReplyDeleteCarol
So beautiful John I love it the dies are beautiful thank you have a safe journey home
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxxx
Beautiful John. Safe flight home. Love Valx
ReplyDeleteA very smart card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, hope your holiday has been wonderful hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today.
Can you bring some nice sunny weather back with you. It's been cold and dull here.
Have a safe journey
Maggie
WOW .... need I say more
ReplyDeleteTerri
xx
Just love the colours and striplets are so versatile. Fab. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Hope you have had a great break and are ready to get your creative hat back on. Love today's card and luckily I have just taken delivery of this striplet so am ready to have a play with it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A very striking card made all the more so by your sharp colour choice.
ReplyDeleteT
Gorgeous card john x I love sues striplets x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
WOW I love this one! I hope you enjoy your last day and safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
I'm a fan of Striplet dies but never "play" with them as you do! I must experiment more. Stunning card today. Enjoy your last day and safe journey home
ReplyDeletePS I can't see the name of this Striplet
Great card love the striplets. Safe journey home hope you have had a good holiday and come back refreshed.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card you are always so inventive with your dies. Enjoy the last bit of your holiday and I hope that you have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous last card today. They've all been fantastic though. Enjoy your last day and I hope you have a safe journey home.
Fabulous card, i really love the way this striplet looks cut multiple times to give a background, just simply stunning.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fab holiday.
Wow this is gorgeous. Don't think I have seen this die before. Really like it. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete