Happy Monday,
Don't forget I am on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with the launch of the One Day Special. This launch will be my new Summers Child stamp set along with 5 new clear sets designed with summer in mind. I thought I would start today with the Summer Child set and one of the card I will be demoing this evening.
This set covers the birthdays for June, July & August and, as usual, has all the extras including sentiments that I always try to include. Here is a close up of the full set.
AS its soon the first of June I hope these are in time lol!
I have added a few other cards that use this set tune in to see more!

Morning John. Beautiful card today, will be tuning in tonight x
ReplyDeleteMorning John. Beautiful card today, will be tuning in tonight x
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards, love them both
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty selection of cards😀, the new stamps look nice.
Happy bank holiday Monday.
Will be tuning in tonight.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, gorgeous looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancydxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty verses and a lovely card. I'll be watching tonight.
Anne M xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful verses and beautiful cards.Thank you.
Recorder is set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Love the blue card ,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Looking forward to the shows and your new products.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous. The new stamps are amazing. I hope the shows go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards, all of them. I won't be able to watch but shall record. Good luck with the show (but you won't need good luck as everyone is so friendly), enjoy.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John another winning set particularly the butterfly trails love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, especially the first one. Will set the Sky box to record your programmes.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow they are great, and I love the cards. You've just reminded me I have some of those die sets too lol.
I tried to order your stamps but was told they are not released in the shops yet!!
Does that mean they are exclusive to Hochanda?
Enjoy your shows
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, especially the first one. Great stamp set, I love the butterfly trails. Looking forward to seeing your shows.
B xx
Hi John. Love the first card but not so sure about the second one. Will have to set my alarm to remind me about your show tonight
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love these cards and your new stamps. Will be watching tonight. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two beautiful cards for us today. Love the new stamps and hopefully will be able to watch you tonight.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, These new stamps are fabulous !! I love both cards, but the first card is 'magnificent' !! I love 'everything' about it. I will be recording tonight's show, really looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
WOW need and want these stamps plus that ribbon threading die !
ReplyDeleteWill be recording what I can't get to watch and recording those I can watch so win win
Enjoy your day and thanks for bringing the sun back with you xx
Stunning cards John, will be watching your shows
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to the launch tonight love the June stamp it's my birthday on the first of June thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Beautiful cards John. Always record your shows then I can watch something again if I need to. Memory isn't as good as it used to be!! Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous choice of cards!
Smiles
June
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
Great cards, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the Summer's Child set Today's cards are gorgeous Love the techniques (do I see Pixie Powders on one of them) Will be tuning in tonight Have fun
ReplyDeleteMorning John, wow I am so looking forward to the Launch tonight, I have got family here today so am hoping that I will get a chance to watch it. The stamps are gorgeous and I must get them to add to my collection............August child is me, I don't know about the graceful and kind, we will have to take a vote on that one.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteOh these are lovely John and its funny how you can relate these to someone that you know. My two children are both August birthday, along with a dear friend who is my daughters god mother. I am the June birthday so i am hoping that someone will get me this set for my big birthday this year. Your cards are so lovely flower with the first being my favourite although have you been using the pixie powders on the second one? Thank you flower for two gorgeous cards and a beautiful stamp set that says it all,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, especially love the first one. Lovely background checked paper, I can never resist checks and stripes.
Beautiful cards today John and I have several family members in June, July and August and these verses will be ideal for all of them, thank you. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteI have to love this because I'm August's child! Pretty cards.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John, looking forward to the shows, I need this set and still need to get my hands on the previous one, it had sold out when I was there. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. More lovely stamps to add to my collection and do I spy a new paper pad??? Love the cards and I am looking forward to your TV shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. These look absolutely lovely and the card is beautiful.Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow for all your demos. Love Barbara D xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat some lovely cards made with your gorgeous stamps. It's a Shane the weather here isn't as nice as your summery cards. I'll be recording your shows as usual.
Lovely new stamps John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Loving the different styles with the stamp and looking forward to 8PM. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Good luck with the shows!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Really like the first card, the blue check makes it stand out. Sorry I won't get to catch the show being a visitor in a non crafter's house at the moment. If I had thought about It I would have set record on before I came away. Have fun tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteT
Love your cards John. I'm recording your show and look forward to seeing your gorgeous stamps. Pat x
ReplyDeleteLove the cards especially the first one. Have just watched and really enjoyed your show. Great new stamps. You do look very brown and healthy after your holiday. Look forward to more shows tomorrow will be recording them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards john x been busy so thank goodness for catch up ! You have my full undivided attention for tomorrows shows though x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Beautiful cards John. Love them both. Enjoyed the show tonight like forward to tomorrow's shows. Love what you had done with your shirt.
ReplyDeleteHi John, 2 stunning cards, I do however really like the 2nd one. great new stamps, hopefully I can catch some of the shows today. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late but I do have a good excuse! Beautiful cards, stamps and great shows. The first card is particularly lovely.
Ang x
John both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous and i adore those stamps.
ReplyDelete