Happy Sunday...
I thought I would share one of the samples from my Justrite stamping show which launches tomorrow evening at 8pm ( Bank Holiday Monday) The great news is that on Tuesday morning Hochanda i back form its holiday on Freeview and will be back on, from 6am, on channel 39!
I will be demoing a version of this card so if you tune in you will be able to see how this was made however I used the Justrite Pinwheel daisies and matching dies for the main element. I love the ay that you can build upon the stamp design using the spectate stamps and dies that come in the set.
All I have doen is simply stamp and tea this up with French Navy and white to make a classic card that hopefully will make for mens cards!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWow this is a beauty lovely everything, Thank you. Looking forward to the shows .
take care Kitty.
HI John Good Morning.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful striking card.Great.
Jan
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful card today xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteTurned out really pretty. Love the stamps and the die will be useful but not sure my bank balance will allow this week! Spent a lot!
Anne M xxx
Beautiful card today John and I'm really looking forward to the shows!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John, a gorgeous card will be home on Wednesday so should be able to watch your shows on catch up.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHappy May Day!!
Pretty card will have to wait for your shows over the next few days to see how it is made.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxx
Morning John, such a beautiful card, the french navy is certainly the colour to use on this as it looks so effective. Looking forward to enjoying your shows.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John. Some of the art work on the stamps you've used on today's beautiful card remind me of the stunning decorative henna designs used on special occasions in the Asian community they always look so intricate and pretty.
ReplyDeleteIf I can't tune into your shows you will certainly be in my black box along with all the other shows I've recorded over the years lol.
Have a good day John xx p.s. now got the hang of using both sets of Sue's noble squares so I'm framing everything that stands still for long enough lol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, it's beautiful.
Enjoy your preparations for the shows, I shall be recording them all.
Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. It reminds me of a willow pattern plate. Enjoy getting ready for the shows. It is good news about Hochanda it will be much easier to watch you. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card, really beautiful. Very classy looking.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John and now looking forward to the show....really like justrite ,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the navy blue colour.
B xx
Love the floral spray and colours on this card. Hope to watch. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful !
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful! I will definitely watch the shows, especially as I always learn such a lot from you.
Jayne :)
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John, a lovely card, the Navy and white is really striking, and the stamping on the focal element really pops with the white panel. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, John. Looking forward to being able to watch the shows again.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful card. Your stamping is exquisite.
Hugs, Rose
Stunning so lovely John look forward to your shows thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Looking forward to seeing you back on tv. I like how you have just used the blue on this card, very striking. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I'll be watching on Hochanda. I love to see you stamping and giving such great tips. You've turned me from a rubbish stamper into a much more confident one!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, good news that freeview is back a bit earlier than expected.
Lydia
X
Morning John, A very pretty card. I'm so glad that Hochanda are back on Freeview on Tuesday, I can hardly wait, as I'm sick of not being able to use my laptop because it's mostly HDMI cabled to Hochanda so I can watch on tv hahaha.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love it John. X
ReplyDeleteHi John. Really pretty card. Love the colours. Looking forward to your shows. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteMorning John. Great to see another blue and white card and it looks so classy. I will be very interested to see all the stamps and dies from this set and can't wait to see you back on TV.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another WOW !!!!! card ,love it especially. The colours
ReplyDeleteHi John love the card and the navy goes great with the stamps. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda :) x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLooink Forward To Your Show's I Love Today's Card.
Hugs From Sam xxx
love this card ,great stamping ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John love the clean lines you have created with the stamps and the chosen colour. be nice to see some live shows tomorrow, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is such a pretty card, I am not very good at stamped cards, but I do love this one.Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteNever mind mens cards i would thrilled to received this for my birthday as it is gorgeous and i know a few ladies that would be thrilled at getting a card like this through their letterbox on their special day. I love the colours and it's simplicity compared with some off your more labour intensive cards. Ooo i can't wait until it's on until i see what your magic hands come up with. Thank you flower for a beautiful card to brighten up a horrible Sunday up here at Glenochil,
crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Beautiful card John, love how the flowers pop off the card.
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is so stunning I love it. The white, blue and French navy compliment each other so well. Love, love, love it!
Smiles
June
Lovely card. Love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteT
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMore than Just Rite........bloomin stupendous!
No whistles, no bells just unadulterated loveliness.
Don't know why I thought you were doing Sue's dies but these stamps will do just nicely lol!
Ang x
Love this card John. Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is just gorgeous, I absolutely love it. Really looking forward to watching tomorrow night.
Best wishes
Tracey, Hull
xxx
Oooh! I do like this I like (what is the right name..?) "quirky" (no that's not right) flowers Love the colours you picked too
ReplyDeleteHi John, Gorgeous card and I love the flowers. Will try to catch you on catch-up. Take care x
ReplyDeleteHi John that is one gorgeous card and I can't wait to see
ReplyDeletethe demos especially for this one.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning two tone design. I adore Justrite so will be tuning in, hugs, T x