I hope you are all doing something with your Bank Holiday I know I am although its works so does that count? lol I am launching the One Day Special on Hochanda tonight at 8pm so I will be spending the day prepping and getting ready! The Great news is that Hochanda will be back on Freeview channel 39 tomorrow morning from 6am so if you miss tonight's show you may be able to watch the repeat at 6am Tomorrow morning.
I thought today you might like to see one of my favourite samples I have made for the show., I think I love this card for the simple colour combination which I can't remember using before namely Black, White and Pink different for me.
I used a combination of the stamps and the dies I have on the show to make this card. I stamped the flourishes from the roses and vines clear stamp set. I added one of the Craft Consortium resin roses at the junction of the vines ( these were on Julia Watts show last week so may still be available online if anyone wants them) I then stamps the sentiment form the Stacking sentiments set using Jet Black archival ink. I cut these out with Sue Wilson's double pierced squares set.
I cut the garden floral die twice in blush foundation card and cut these in half, this enabled me to add these around the larger square. I then added this to an embossed layer which I shaded using the brand new White Clouds colour c;loud ink that I have on the show. There are 2 new colours that I will be working with tonight namely White Clouds and Black Clouds. These are slightly different as they are opaque inks in perfect white and black and are so useful. Hopefully I will show you these in some of the demos.
It would be great if you could tune in!
Enjoy...
Stunning card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw
Hi John. Gorgeous card, love the black/white/pink combo. The box is already set for all your shows as I don't know if I'll be back in time to watch live. Have fun! Sue XXX
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
The recorder is all set take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, what a classy card! I'll be watching tonight, lots of love, Leanne xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, nice card today xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWill be watching - love your shows. Love the card can't wait to see new colour clouds!
Anne M xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLove this card!!!! Black and white are brilliant colours which I use a lot, the pink accuents this .
Looking forward to tonight's show and tomorrow's .
Happy working Monday .
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Love these cards John. So pleased Hichanda will be back.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card. I'm looking forward to watching your shows.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this classy looking card.
Jan
Hi John, a fantastic card we are still in Australia and went to Bondi beach today the weather was fabulous it is now 4.23 pm and we are heading home tomorrow can't wait 4 weeks is a bit long to be away from the rest of my family.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Really lovely card and I love the background. Hopefully will be watching at 8 for more lovely demos. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this card is stunning. I need to set my HD box to record your shows.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the colour combination. I hope your prep goes well and that you have a safe journey to the studio. It is good news about Hochanda coming back to Freeview. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLoooove this one John, so gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card, absolutely beautiful. Will be recording tonight's show then I can watch all your shows tomorrow as I have an extra day off work.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card. I made one the other day in black, white and pink. I think it's a lovely colour combination. Looking forward to seeing what you do on Hochanda today and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love the black and white, with a pop of pink. Will be watching tonight. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I love,love,love, this card, the colours make this card quite dramatic, but I love it !!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly contain myself until tomorrow morning, hopefully I will be able to watch your repeat when Hochanda is back on Freeview (would be even better on Virgin, I can but wish !! haha). I have been watching via a HDMI cable from laptop to TV, but obviously I can't use my laptop at the same time which has been a real bind, but at least I have been able to watch some shows. Roll on tomorrow morning !!!!!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Superb !
ReplyDeleteHi John, a really beautiful card, black is always a dramatic colour choice, but looks fab with the white and pop of pink. Travel safely, looking forward to the shows. Bx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, John. So pleased I will be able to watch Hochanda again.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, oh wow I like today's card, love the combination of black, pink and white you have really pulled all the stops out with this one.
ReplyDeleteI also like the die you have used round the outside of the focal element, beautiful.
I hope to be watching tonight (if I can stay awake that is), these tablets I am on knock me for six sometimes.
Enjoy your bank holiday Monday everyone,
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card. Gorgeous colour combination.
ReplyDeleteT
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, looking forward to seeing more.
Lydia
X
Just stunning this card love the colours the dies everything !!!!! Thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx see you tonight
John that is gorgeous ... looking forward to the show tonight.
ReplyDeleteIt will be better tomorrow as I will be able to watch on Freeview again woooopeeeeee :)
Absolutely gorgeous sample John, colour, stamps and dies are all so pretty bet they are even more beautiful 'in the real world'
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching what I'll be recording. Nothing better than watching recorded craft progs in a totally quiet room when no-one is in with a steaming pot of coffee on the go... bliss 😊
Thank you for ALL your inspiration xx
Morning John, a really beautiful card for us on this Bank Holiday and a beautiful colour combination. Looking forward to the show tonight.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Nice card again today John. I quite often use this colour combination and I also find pink a very dark blue go nicely together for those who don't like the use of black. Love the design of the card and looking forward to seeing what else you come up with on today's show.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant card, colours are right up my street. Thank God Hochanda will be back on Freeview tomorrow, I'll be glued!
Hugs, Rose
These are wonderful and good luck with the launch tonight.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTremendous Card, I Love Today's Stunning Card.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Love the colours - pink, black and white. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Lovely card TV set to record as I'm out Salsa-Ing and work tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the white and black Clouds
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and lovely fancy die.
So looking forward to seeing you on TV rather than buffervision lol!
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. I really like both the die and the stamp used in conjunction with the roses. I'm aiming to tune in later (will have to be steaming as the telly's been booked for football!) Look forward to seeing more samples. Best wishes. Anne O
Very pretty John. Love the touch of pink.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely card today. Look forward to seeing you back on Hochanda, and seeing the new colour cloud inks.
Gorgeous cards John, very classy. So pleased that Hochanda will be back on freeview tomorrow. Pat x
ReplyDeletegreat card ,love the stamps ,Laura O
ReplyDelete