Happy Saturday,
I'm in Preston today at Inspirations with Julia Watts today and tomorrow so if you are in the area it would be great to see you! Today's card is a demo card from my shows this week on Hochanda however due to these dies selling out `I never got to demo it fully!
This card was made using the just rite three in a row die set. I used the die three times across the front of a 5" square card blank. Next I used the three sure dies that come in the set and cut these into a black layer I added to make the frames.
Next I made the colour cloud background and used one piece for the back of the card and cut the pinwheel daisies from the remainder. I stacked these up and added then to the sentiment circles cut using the stitched banners die set.
These dies did sell out on the show so I didn't get to do the demo however Julia has some still in stock on her website.
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a very different but beautiful card, and forgot to check back on yesterday's when it wasn't posted at first try so checked it just now and it is gorgeous love the winters foliage.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card good for all genders.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, this looks really pretty with that background showing through, I was lucky enough to get the dies and they arrived yesterday but I will have a play with them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself with Julia in Preston, I be it will be lots of giggling.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this card, looks very pretty and a useful for many occasions .
Enjoy Preston with Julia x
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
What a beautiful card you have made with these dies!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xxx
Good morning John. This card is so effective - the Just Rite dies look as though they could be a useful set to have. I have been trying out some colour cloud backgrounds as you were showing on Hochanda - sold on them, so next purchases need to be more c c colours.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I am not surprised that the dies sold out. Have a great time with Julia today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful card, a striking design and colours. Gorgeous creations throughout the week. When do you get time to rest? You always seem to be on the go, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, shame it wasn't demoed.
B xx
Lovely card, very pretty & it has so many possibilities for lots of occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDifferent for you but a very nice card.
Safe travels and enjoy your day with Julia.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeletePretty card today! I managed to get the die from Julia. She's great at sending things out quickly. Must try this one!
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is different, & the dies seem they could be so useful, will have to look on Julia's site for them.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Very pretty
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, have a good weekend demoing.
Lydia
X
Lovely card john x the background is beautiful x I'm so pleased just rite are made here now I've always loved the dies and stamps but always had to wait for them to go in a sale before I could treat myself x have a great weekend with julia x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w xxx
Hi John, a fabulous card, love the background, and the squares die is brilliant. Have a great weekend with the demos. Travel safely. Bx
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous John, saw this demo and loved your kitchen roll technique, xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is different but great, will have to have a go at this.
ReplyDeleteWendy
Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend in Preston with Julia.
Anne (Northampton)
Lovely card John. I know you and Julia will have fun. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLovely card with a difference. Like the back part using the colour cloud.
ReplyDeleteT
This is such a different card John from you but I think I like it 😊
ReplyDeleteNot too far from Preston being here in Leonie Land - Bolton, but not up to getting on the car and joining you both but I know you will have a naughty fun time full of crafting banter and giggles. Have a great day xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love that card. Colours are perfect.
Hugs, Rose
Lovely card John. Have a good time in Preston.
ReplyDeleteNice card John. This die could be really useful, just imagine all the possibilities. Shame it sold out so we couldn't see the demo.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Fabulous! Love the background and the windows look brilliant! Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Fantastic card John, just love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFab card John. It's a shame that the die ran out and we couldn't see the demo. The problem being that we'd still like to see it he demotes for the ones that sold out so we have an idea how to use them. Sounds like a throwback to C & C to me.
Had a great time this morning watching you work your magic and passing on all of your hints and tips!
ReplyDeleteLovely card ! I also like to have that die,
ReplyDeleteto make equally nice cards perhaps.
Maria x