I thought you might all like to see the Promo Video of the takeover of Hochanda we have planned for this weekend at Creative Expressions! The video is just below if you want to see the details or just have a laugh ( I know we did when we were making it!)
Today's card sample is one of the demo cards I have made for the show using a selection of products available over the weekend. There are dies from Sue Wilson's festive range as well as a couple of Masks from the Mask show and even some Phill Martin cosmic shimmer products ( Frosty Sky). There are some great offers and prices across the weekend so well worth tuning in. I will also be demoing this card over the weekend so tune in to see how it was made. Hochanda is visible anywhere in the world in HD at www.hochanda.com or live in the UK ( and across Europe) freeview 39 and Sky 663.
I have 2 hours on Sunday all about Masks and will try to pack in as many demos as possible. I will try to do the Acetate technique to answer Karenlottys question as well as the Leather technique!
If the video won't work then click the following link to view ( as I know it might not work on some browsers!)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27393328/CE_TAKEOVER_WEB.mp4
Here are a few more shots of the card and the list of ingredients.
Ingredients:
Card Size: 21 x 21 cm
Colours: Coconut White
Dies:Star Spray, snowflake lattice.
Stamps: JL Winters Child
Inks: Phill Martin Frosted Sky Cosmic Shimmer range - Colour Cloud, PVA Pearls, Gilding wax & Mica
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
lovely card ,looking forward to the weekend shows
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and can't wait to see what you are all doing over the weekend.
The video is funny I tried the link it didn't work I did manage to see it on Facebook though lol.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow!
Love this card. Can't wait till the weekend = looks good fun!
Watched the link above and it worked for me.
Great stuff.
Anne M xxx
Lovely card again John,
ReplyDeleteI will watch the Video later with a nice cup of coffee .
Elaine H X
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I do have that mask so I am looking forward to seeing how you made this one. I love the video it is very funny. It should be a brilliant weekend. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card, very pretty. Can't wait for the weekend-so much choice.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John. Love the card. Looking forward to seeing the mask techniques. No video has come up here but Phill has it on his Facebook page which I watched yesterday. You must all have had lots of work to prepare fore a whole weekend.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John, another beautiful card today, really looking forward to the weekend shows. How funny is that video. Good luck. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the weekend. I hope the wavy line mask will feature! I might just have to buy! This is a lovely card. I'm really enjoying your birthday stamps. Best wishes Anne O
I can see I won't be getting much done this weekend! Look forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Morning John, another beautiful card as always x
ReplyDeleteLovely John, Funny video. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, looking forward to the weekend.
Lydia
X
Morning John, wow lovely card, will certainly be watching the shows, got to dash as am running late and goit my craft club this morning. will watch video later.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card - love all the delicate images and accents
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Gorgeous card, love the video
ReplyDeleteLovely - good luck for the weekend
ReplyDeletex
Beautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the weekend and hope you all enjoy yourselves !!
Sue Mac
Great card, John. Video looks great - really looking forward to all the shows. I hope I have enough space on the hard drive to record everything!!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, I had to click the link as there was nothing else on my screen. It was hilarious !! guys I loved it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, looking forward to your big weekend!
:-)
Lorna D
Very delicate and pretty card.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Good morning John, lovely card today!!!
ReplyDeleteNo luck with the video : (
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Beautiful card John. I'm really peed off that I'm away and am going to miss the Hochanda weekend. Tried to get it on my tablet, but no joy. Have fun. X
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, with a wintery feel for it. Hope we won't get snow now...
Looking forward to your takeover this weekend.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning Card
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, absolutely gorgeous. Great video and looking forward to seeing you all over the weekend.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morning John, this is a stunning card will try to catch some of the shows as we are in Tenerife at the moment and not getting a great reception.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, well, are you really going to operate the equipment????!! Going to be an interesting weekend. Back to the card and it certainly has a wintry feel just looking at it. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, icy card. I love it and actually got given the spray die for Christmas. Have you used the latest square dies? I have those too but nothing else that you have used.
ReplyDeleteI am really forward to the weekend and I will record as much as I can.
Still not well so yet another day on the sofa which I am bored of as I really miss crafting. Even housework has some appeal when you are not up to it.
Wishing good things to all xxx
Morning John, this is so pretty am really looking forward to the weekend shows and the inspiration you all share with us.
ReplyDeleteWendy
I am so looking forward to the weekend, I bet there will be plenty to show us, this card is lovely, look forward to the demo....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeletesimply stunning
ReplyDeletexx
What a very elegant card John. It just goes to show that you can use your Christmas dies and embossing folders at any time of the year
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi Teamie. Such beautiful layering, love your use of fabulous techniques, die-cuts and mask.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteVery delicate but stunning looking card, really looking forward to the weekend.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Stunning card again today John, love the layers and the colours are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnd yesterdays card was equally stunning too.
I didn't get to comment as I was mourning the loss of my beloved grand calibur.
And now have to wait a few months beforevi can get a new one.
All those beautiful dies, stamps and embossing folders and I can't do anything.
Never mind I still have your wonderful cards to look out for and looking forward to the shows at the weekend.
Beautiful I just love the delicate colour Can't wait for the shows I just hope I have enough space! Thank you re you'll be answering my question I have a few masks that I rarely use these days Looking forward to the inspiration
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card and love the colours you have used.
So looking forward to seeing you all - TAKE OVER - Hochanda. Cannot think of a better team to do it!
Lol Barbara W xx
Hello John, such a gorgeous card. Hope all goes well at the weekend and I hope to catch some of the shows when I am not working. Very best wishes, Paulz.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today and loved yesterday's card as well. Love the wavy mask and at last managed to purchase it after Christmas.
Good lunch with the shows over the weekend. I'll be looking to record as much as I can over the weekend.
Lovely card and I am hoping to see some of the shows over the weekend but have my grandson and gtgranddaughter coming so may unfortunately have to miss some.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, look forward to seeing you demo this. The weekend is going to be great, you are all so at home on Hochanda and natural demonstrators.
Hugs
Linda xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYe gads, sorry I'm a day late but you know I got waylaid by bread and butter pudding.
This is a work of art. Just marvellous! The delicate mask is one of my favourites.
Hilarious video so the weekend promises to be good fun.
Ang x