Im so busy prepping for tomorrows launch of the takeover weekend with Hochanda that its a card form the vaults today!
I changed the sentiment as the main element has different sentiments included in the set that are interchangeable. Next I piped white PVA dimensional glue into the petals of the snowdrops and in a random selection of the snowflakes and stars.
I then cut the trailing ivy die and a selection of the camellia closed petal dies in coconut white, shaped them, and added these as a sweep going down the side of the card from right to left.
A few layers of silver and white and finished. This card hopefully demonstrates that just because a die or embossing folder is designed for the festive period it can be used at any time!
Back tomorrow with a sample from the shows!
Ingredients:
Card Size: 16 x 21 cm
Colours: Coconut White, Vintage Silver
Dies:Italian Collection decorative frames, Trailing Ivy, Camellia Complete Petals.
Stamps: JL Snowdrop Elements
Inks: Jet Black Archival, CS white PVA dimensional glue
Enjoy...
Good morning John, beautiful I love snowfalls they look so delicate!!! Busy, busy, busy!!! Don't go wearing yourself
ReplyDeleteout : )
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
lovely card and design
ReplyDeleteMorning John, well you have done it for me with this stamp set, I love the snowdrops and it looks so lovely on this card, it is such a nice thing to see the real snowdrops coming up to say hello to us, and this card reminds me exactly of that.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the weekend and I am hoping that Hochanda gets there technology right, I was trying to watch the programme on my PC yesterday and it just kept cutting out all the time, so I tried on the TV in the other room and that could not pick up the signal at all so I missed watching the ones I wanted.
Anyway I know you are working very hard preparing everything for the show so I will let you get on.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the snowdrops and the green shoots of mine in the garden have come up : ).
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
From the archives maybe - but so glad you did!! This is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Morning John, this is truly a stunning card x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card I must admit I haven't got around to using this stamp set.
I will when I get some time to myself, hopefully next week.
Enjoy your prepping for the shows
Maggie
Hi John, a fab card, love the flower spray. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John your card is gorgeous. You must be so busy there are so many shows to fill. It will all be worth it in the end. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteMust be so exiting taking over the channel - bet you sleep well after that!
Can't wait to see it - good luck with the prep you will be fabulous!
Great card today especially the flower spray.
Anne M xxx
Very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Good morning John. What a pretty card. Using pva on the petals really makes them stand out. They're such a lovely delicate little flower - I've loads out in the garden.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Morning John, A beautiful card !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
A really pretty card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A very nice card from the vaults John,love the background.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous Card I'm Truly Looking Forward To Watching The Outstanding Shows On Hochanda With The Rest Of The Team I'm Pleased Lisa Will Be There Also.
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Morning John, this is a beautiful card love how you have filed in the snowdrops with the pva.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love snowdrops.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card, love the snowdrops
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful John , love snowdrops,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Wow this is beautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, with a lovely sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John. Lovely card, especially like how you have placed the flowers on the trailing ivy, just lovely. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Love how you've achieved the snowdrops.
:-)
Lorna D
Beautiful card and very icy looking which is how our weather is supposed to look for the next few days.
ReplyDeleteI think the heating will be on a lot.
Feeling a bit brighter today so I hope I will be back to crafting very soon.
Wishing good things to all xxx
Wow, what a lovely card and I love your colours too.
ReplyDeletemany thanks,
Sue Mac
Beautiful card today John.. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous card today , snowdrops are always lovely and the flower spray is beautiful.
Looking forward to the weekend.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, another beautiful card and so appropriate for today as its snowing outside and Snowdrops are one of my favourite flowers as they usually (hopefully) herald the the end of winter.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful! Love this card ad it is perfect for winter birthdays/occasions.
Love the use of PVA on the snowdrops to make them dimensional.
Looking forward to tomorrow at 8pm!!
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John don't know about a day in the sun as it has been snowing here today! Snowdrops are so suitable for early year birthdays. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. The snowdrops look lovely.
Hope you've managed to get a break today.
Ang x
This is really beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteTonbridge Sue
Another beautiful card again today John.
ReplyDeleteI love that stamp and the flowers look so pretty with the embossed pattern, absolutely fab.
Now I really love this one John, the snowdrop image is gorgeous and your colour pallet is wonderful, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautifully delicate John, truly gorgeous. Pat x
ReplyDelete