
Happy Saturday,
Today I am in Hi-leih garden centre in Knutsford demoin from 10am to 4pm for Creative expressions, if you are in the area pop in and say hello or ask me to demo a technique for you!

Todays project is a real change for me and is a sneak peak of one of the products I am showing on Create and craft tomorrow. I am doing the toolshed show form 12 till 2 so if you are free tune in. There is a great range of products and I am hoping to get lots of technique based demos in! These techniques will work across all card and paper craft projects as well as the MDF storage solutions I have used them on!
Hopefully You will all like the units I have to say I have had so much fun playing with and decorating them!
Enjoy...
love the idea of decorating units, can't wait for the toolshed. good look for tomorrow, and enoy 'playing' at knutsford!
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely idea have lots of fun, take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching as I Love to Decorate MDF Items I've done around four items one being a Clock and a set of Drawers etc.
Take care
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John, great looking storage, will try watch, also record if out. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteHappy demoing today. Looks like my sort of colours on your pics.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John. Only 1 sleep until we get to see just what you have been up to. Great looking storage : ) It looks like the show will be very interesting, as long as the presenter lets you get on and demo! Enjoy yourself and have safe trouble free journeys. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLooks great John, will try to catch up on the show tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day,
XxRuth
Should be an interesting show. Enjoy your demo-ing.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Sneek peek looks great! I'll be recording your show.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteDon't think I'll be able to watch tomorrow as we have family coming to lunch. Will watch on catch up on Monday. Have a good day demonstrating.
Lydia
X
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove it - I shall stand and do the ironing whilst watching you
Hugs
Carol x
These are lovely John and even better in real life, looking forward to C&C tomoz. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I'm out tomorrow but hope to catch the repeat on C+C extra.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Looking forward to the show - the units look very interesting. Good luck with the demos today and the show tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the show. I am sure the demo will be very interesting.
ReplyDeleteOh I just love those pretty colors, the seam binding looks amazing. I will watch for sure.
ReplyDeleteHi John I love what you have done with these storage solutions. I am very interested in storage solutions as I am on a mission to tame my stash which is taking over the dining room. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteFabulous work with the storage unit, wish I could pop by today.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs
Maarit
Hi John,
ReplyDeletehope you had a great day with the folk at Knutsford........
I have gone RADICAL and ordered a custom-built storage unit (2m high x 1.2 m wide and 40 cm deep) to get all my crafting stuff in, I'm fed up with boxes and drawers etc. Have only the centre bit of my former dining room left to walk on.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well today. Fabulous unit and my favourite colours, love the Blues & Greens together.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the units and look forward to seeing you tomorrow at 12.00.
Loving the look of the units and will Sky+ your Toolshed shows - enjoy your day today and what lucky folk that live in that area to be able to visit and watch in person xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteInteresting Can't wait to see the show Will def be tuning in and recording whilst doing the ironing! I love ironing purely because it's about the only piece of housework you can do and watch tele at the same time lol!
ReplyDeleteAll look interesting, hope to be watching as long as it doesn't class with the mens final in Melbourne!!
ReplyDeleteI too like ironing while watching T.V., but do not have any to do at the moment!!
Love Nancy
oops that should have said 'clash not class'
ReplyDeleteNancy
Will try to catch this show on my I Pad, in the States so will have to get up early. but no doubt will be worth it.🌏🌏
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWe can never have too much storage for all the craft goodies we will be buying in the future lol xx
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to set the record button next. Could watch demo's all day.long.
ReplyDeleteIt's my birthday in a couple of weeks..... could be some early pressies coming on lol.
Love
Jo xx
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to set the record button next. Could watch demo's all day.long.
ReplyDeleteIt's my birthday in a couple of weeks..... could be some early pressies coming on lol.
Love
Jo xx
Hi John this looks fun and interesting, I will deffo.record toolshed so I can
ReplyDeletewatch it in peace after the others gone to bed :-) Looking for Storage for
my paper and cards, do you know any good ones ?
Hope your day was good Maria x
Hi John, I would just like to say a very big 'Thank You' for today, your demo's were fabulous, and the time absolutely flew by, I know that I speak for everyone present today at High Legh Garden Centre near Knutsford, we all had the most fabulous day with you. All I can say now, is that I can hardly wait for your show at the middle and end of February to find out what you have in store for us. You are such a lovely person, I have loved today truly !!
ReplyDeleteAfter saying all that, I am intrigued with your sneaky peeks today, and I can't wait until tomorrow now, I can see some beautiful storage there,and the colours are fabulous, you are such a tease !!!!!!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
very nice storage,never have enough,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, glad you enjoyed your day in High Legh yesterday. I have set the recorder for the tool shed. Good luck. X Ros
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLoving the units. You can't have enough of these. Loos like the shelves can be put in at different depths. I'm glad you had a lovely time yesterday. I have set the recorder for your shows today.
John, you will be the death of me - I've just ordered your large storage unit and the distress ink holder. I hope I can fix them on a wall once they are glued together. Looking forward to your show.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebrilliant storage solutions, ink storage being my favourite!
Am recording the show to see how you decorate them all..............
HAGD, Rose