Another sneak peak of the new Couture Creations dies and embossing folders Ill be demoing on todays shows. This time a beautiful swirl die as well as an intricate birdcage and bird die. Ive teamed these up with Blush pink Foundation card and Spun Sugar distress ink as I felt we needed some lighter but bright colours as we slip slowly into January.
It's certainly a pink fest which I know is rare for me but somehow I thought it might be a fun colour and card to give someone after new year.
Hopefully some of you will be able to tune in at 12 or three to see me and more importantly the demo's and products!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a really lovely card. I shall tune in and record the shows Take care it is very foggy out there today Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI will be watching I'm so looking forward to it and gaining lots of tips and new techniques. I Love today's Card I Love the softness of the Pink I must say I Love The Swirl Die From Courture and The Birdcage.
Take care
Hugs from Sam x
Beautiful John, love the dies. Good luck with the shows today
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
These are beautiful and I can't wait for the shows ! You continue to be a true inspiration 1
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John, a really lovely card, great colours, the dies are girgeous, going to record the shows in case I cannot watch it live. Good luck, hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeletebeautiful card john, have fun today with the crafty crew!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. I hope your shows go well and that the traveling is ok. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGood luck today! (You won't need it!) A lovely card today! It's so nice to see the new season's ideas after all the Christmassy cards. I love the Christmas cards with gold and silver and glitter, but it's lovely to see different colours once Christmas is packed away. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John.A lovely card today, a real girlie one. I will be watching both shows, all being well. Can't wait to see what you have for us : ) Have a great time and safe journeys there and back. Take care.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteNot your usual colour,indeed,but certainly showcasing a lot of the products. Like the look of the swirly die.
Think you're up with Dean first so Im sure that's going to be a hoot!
Have fun!
Ang x
Will watch and record your shows Both dies look gorgeous I'm (usually) not a pink person but I really like this soft pink
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I'm not usually a fan of pink but this looks great. Good luck with your shows-I'll have to record them to watch another day.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Enjoy yourself today. Looking forward to the shows. Good to see different colours appearing after Christmas. Love the little berries on the branches.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Best of luck with the shows. Very pretty card. Love the swirls. Carol
ReplyDeletePretty card John, I like both the embossing designs too.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this card is lovely and would do for so many occasions Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteI thought it was the wrong blog, PINK, dont believe it, looks lovely though, xxx
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching John. I'm an early riser, here in the US you will be on @ 7 AM, but I will enjoy my breakfast with you and some lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card, not normally a pink person but this is really nice. Recording your show, will watch later.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeletewatching the show as I'm messaging. Love the tree stencil. Really effective. I've been following the brilliant a sue Wilson for years now love her creations and love yours too.
Have a fab day
Lots of crafty love
Jo xx
Love this.
ReplyDeleteJoan x
Hi John, Really enjoyed your show. You looked very calm and relaxed . Love the tip about using funky foam to make your own stamps. Would you believe I gave a whole box full away two weeks ago because my grandchildren no longer use it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove today's card although I'm not into think it's still really lovely and I could make in a different colour anyway.
Looking forward to the next show,hope all goes well, Brenda
Oops, I meant to say I am not into PINK
ReplyDeleteLovely card John and I do like pink so is ideal for me. Really enjoyed your first show, looking forward to your show this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHinJohn
ReplyDeleteI love the dies you have used on this card. I have set the recorder which I always do for a creative expressions programme. Lovely lovely card.
Afternoon John, Very nice card. Love the birdcage.
ReplyDeleteHave to make catchup with your first show but all ready for the next one,
See you ar 3 Take care Maria x
Hello and hello John,
ReplyDeleteWonderful, I love all the elements and your treatment of the bow.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
another fab card John ,good luck on shows >Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John. loved all the shows today. Going to try the Funky Foam stamping.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week. Jan. x
Really great shows today John well done, I liked the shirt too and some fantastic cards you had too. This one today is so very beautiful love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
P.S. The Margaret from Cumbria who asked the question about gilding flakes going dry was not me, I have a jar but have not opened them yet! I do keep thinking abut opening them and then put them back on the shelf.
Hi john
ReplyDeletefantastic shows today. Loved all your samples and the cards you made. Really love the way you explain the techniques, so easy to follow. You looked so much more relaxed this time, obviously becoming a pro.
love todays card.
take care john
love valx
Watched both your shows today John they were great. it all seems to come so naturally to you and your instructions are brilliant as i am just a 'newby' stamper/crafter. See you soon Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteLuv the card John and i managed to watch your 3pm show last night but unfortunately I missed the 12pm show - but really enjoyed it and picked up some good tips thanks for that and as always you looked so comfortable in the studio - good for you xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete