Now as Thursdays card was simple it I thought I could go a little more difficult today! This is still a simple card as it is just layered die its with no foam tape at all!
I simply die cut the background and rose die from Couture creations that I have been using so much and layers them using cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.
I wanted to show today that you can create quick clean and simple cards that are effective just by allowing the die cuts to do the work.
Ingredients:
Couture creations art deco and rose dies
Ivory & Black foundation card
Creative expressions sentiment stamp
Enjoy...
another beautiful card john... keep them coming
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this monochrome beauty. Simple but striking : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteWow-very striking. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Simple but classy. Your choice of dies and the layout of the die cuts have made today's card very classic. good job!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, very elegant and classy.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John this is a gorgeous card. I love rose die you have used so much. Black and white is such an elegant colour combination. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunningly beautiful card, classy and elegant.
Lydia
X
I just love these style of cards It make be simple but I can see lots of pitfalls I'd fall into - like not matting and layering straight I wouldn't be able to achieve the perfect off set for the rose My shadow would look too thick or not enough shadow I'll keep practising though
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteJust love this card - very elegant
Hugs
Carol x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSimple but elegant and flat! These days we all want designs we can post easily due to postage costs and so our more delicate creations aren't at the mercy of a heavy handed postie.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with the added bonus of being flat. Love the background die.
HAGD, Rose
Works well for me John, the trellis die is a pretty version compared to just plane trellis.
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning creation John - I'm really enjoying following your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove monochrome and this card is super!! x
ReplyDeletesimple and stunning.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a stunning card.
ReplyDeleteHi John Beautiful card love the rose die but can not find on line yet.
ReplyDeletejeanie
Gorgeous card and my all time most used colour combo so a winner there too - luv the sentiment xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHello John and all
ReplyDeleteStunning card, thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAwesome Card just Love it.
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. Love the monochrome cards, even though this one is Ivory and Black. Will have to see if I can find these dies online.
Super elegant card and very sophisticated love it.
ReplyDeleteMargaret corgi owner
Hi John, this is a very effective card and easily replicated. A real time saver.
ReplyDeleteX Ros
Fabulous card love black & white x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love the colour and would look good even with a more pastel colourway.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
This is the first black and white card I have ever liked.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, very striking.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Oh John this is perfect, absolutely perfect. Yes, this is what I needed for someone. Oh yes, thank you bunches and bunches, hugs, Cathy K
ReplyDeletelike this stylish card ,real pretty ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, A very elegant card, beautiful and striking in black and white, and the dropped shadow effect is gorgeous. I love to see CAS cards, but 'my' cardmaking is always 'more is more' hahaha.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeletebetter late than never.
Love this striking little number
sleep well
Jo xx
Hi John this is gorgeous, and it would work in any colour. I love it, .thank you for sharing,Brenda
ReplyDeleteHi John. A great card thank you, take care Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHello John, this card is very elegant, love the black and white, the layered rose die is stunning. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDelete