I hope you all like today's card as it is this weeks giveaway. Simply leave a comment and Mr ND will randomly select one commenter to receive this card.
I started by cutting a full panel of the new eternal rings striplet from Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson die in coconut white foundation card however I didn't use the outline die so that just the filigree section was cut. Next I cut the outline die next to the flower filigree cut.
I then cut another of the triplet dies into a piece of white and foam mounted it behind the aperture. I then mounted the whole piece onto a few layers of white with more foam tape.
Next I cut three of each of the Camilla open and closed petals, again in white, I added the open petals on top of the closed ones. I filled the space with cosmic shimmer crystal lacquer this gives the flowers a beautiful domes effect and shine. Hopefully the next picture will show this...
Finally I cut the two dies in the new Ivy set and added these to the trellis work before adding the flowers and a messy bow made with white seem binding...
Ingredients:
Coconut white foundation card
Craft Dies by Creative Expressions for Sue Wilson
Eternal Rings Striplet
Camila Open and closed petals
Ivy
Cosmic Shimmer crystal lacquer
White seem binding
Stick on petals in white
Just leave a comment to win this card, Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, you cannot beat the elegance of White on White. Take care Kitty.
John, I absolutely love this card. White on white is one of my favourites. Love everything about it and the lacquer on the flowers looks wonderful. I will have to try and recreate this masterpiece. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It is greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, love white on white cards, they are just so classy, everything about this one is super, love the layout, so am going to try do something similar. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. A gorgeous card and someone is going to win it, what a great way to start our week! I love the white on white, and the striplet looks great layered like this. I will be having a go at this one on Wed. when I meet with my lovely crafty friends : ) I must get some Cosmic Shimmer crystal lacquer though as I really the look it gives to some flowers : ) You did confuse me with your stick on PETALS in the Ingredients list. I wondered what new goodie I had missed. It took me a while to realise you meant PEARLS! (Ok, it's early isn't it : ) )
ReplyDeleteStay safe and warm. Take care.
Sorry, m eant to say I really LIKE the look it gives flowers x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John very elegant xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card love it all. Would love this one in my collection lol!
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful card-love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a very pretty card I love the way you have used the dies. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love white on white cards John and this is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteLove it all!
XxxRuth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning card. I think it would make a wonderful wedding card. As previous people have commented, white on white is so stunning. Best wishes, Anne O
Just stunning I love white on white cards Yours are always so beautiful
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another super, classy card. Love looking at your creations, so inspiring.
ReplyDeleteChristine (Andypandy) x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWhite on white is always a classy look and this is no exception.
Im sure the lucky winner will be more than happy to receive this lovely card.
Have a great day.
Ang x
lovely way to use this die, i haven't got this one, but am going to try this technique with the floral striplet die.
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely card, and different idea on using the die.
carol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteFantastic card to give away, love all white and the finishing touch of the pretty flowers. Gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, and I adore these flowers, I have just purchased some lacquer so I will be trying this effect later.
:-)
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a truly Beautiful Card the Die you used is one of my very favorite I used this quite a lot during the Christmas period where I used it at the bottom of my Card then I Stamped a Christmas Message on top I added a few Pearls I was thrilled with end result, I Love how you've done your Card in White this would be Fabulous for a Wedding Card, Love the Flowers also.
Hugs from Sam x
Gorgeous card John, white on white looks lovely and as I have these dies I can try this one out (I have 4 birthday cards to make in the next couple of weeks so all inspiration is welcome). Thank you for the chance to win this card too.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This really is a WOW card - so elegant and suitable for lots of different occasions. I really have to give the lacquer technique a try.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the inspiration, Ruth x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWOW this card is stunning - so beautiful
Hugs
Carol x
Twice I've tried to buy this striplet, and bot times it sold out before I could order it. Very frustrating. I like the sliding window effect too.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love all white cards John as there is always something so beautiful about them and this card is no exception to that rule. The camelia's with the ivy looks just right and finishes it off just perfectly. Thank you for bringing us such a beautiful design today,
crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Hi John, love white on white cards. Really like how you've used the striplet.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - I must be wanting spring to come because I'd just add the teeny weeniest touch of green to the ivy leaves.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card....this is one striplet die that I don't have....until now LOL this is a must have! Would be suitable for any occasion.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Wow John, this card is simply stunning, you're such a clever guy, thanks so much for sharing you're beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
What a great card. Would love to win it to see it 'up close'.
ReplyDeleteWhat a Gorgeous card John! Love the effect of the white on white!
ReplyDeleteLove, love love this card John, but white on white always grabs me. The recessed panels make it a super card.
ReplyDeleteJohn, Good morning. This is a lovely card. I love the white on white. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty and elegant card. It's an honor to be able to own one of your creations. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteStunning. I enjoy your layering cleverness!
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts,
Petrina
New York
I just love white on white! Layers, flowers and pearls give to the card a elegant view and it is suitable for many different occasions. Great work!
ReplyDeleteoh ! white on white sooooo stunning love all the layers and all the dies used ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteFab card, John. Love the white on white effect, simple but so effective. Look forward to whenever you will be back on C&C, any hints as to when that might be??
ReplyDeleteLove the card John, stunning!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Jan 27th!! any news yet, hope it's after two o'clock here.
Love Nancy
Hi John and all
ReplyDeleteA lovely white on white card, such an effect, so elegant. I would not have thought of using the ivy with the camellias. I have all of the items you have used so this is one I will definitely use. Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Such an elegant card! Beautiful design.
ReplyDeleteI love white on white cards and this one is no exception. I would also love to see it in person because when I read the directions and look at the photo, it is sometimes difficult to see exactly what you mean in the directions.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today John. I do like white on white, it always looks stunning and love how you have recessed the dies.
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card today I must get some of the Cosmic Shimmer Lacquer because I the how the flowers look. Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous. This die really is lovely, and the best bit is I have it in my stock. I really love the White on white look, and will be giving this one a go. I do have some lacquer so will use that as well. Mind you I don't have these flowers so will use the Daisy flowers instead.
I loved tour card
ReplyDeleteGreatings from the netherlands
Carla
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStill checking out your creations while I am away - in Hong Kong and now Thailand but just couldn't resist a look!!
Sheila x
Love it, you can't go wrong on any occasion with white on white and pearls.
ReplyDeleteNoticing that your fan base is becoming very international now
Cheers
Janice W
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoving the white on white card today. There is something simplistic yet elegant about it. Like that you used real pearls on it. The PVC dots are nice but nothing beats real pearls.
Happy crafting.
Beverly
Halo John
ReplyDeleteWoweeeee what a stunning card. It's amazing the detail on this card even tho its all white!!!
I just adore those wee flowers this will be next on my hot list!! This just shouts out to be framed and hung up pride of place somewhere
So gorgeous. Check yours emails.
ReplyDeleteHi John and everyone,this card is very beautiful ,love the flowers and Ivy,go very well with each other.
ReplyDeleteIta.
This is absolutely magnificent. I need a wedding card idea and this is beautiful. the lattice and the flowers are perfect and the ivy and the pearls. The beautiful sheer ribbon bow. I love it. Who wouldn't want this card :) again, thank you for your blog and your awesome ideas. Hugs, Cathy K
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning John !I love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening,
Maria x
When I leave a comment I always seem to say the same LOL! But this is indeed another stunning card - I love white on white.
ReplyDeleteWow lovely...a lovely way of using these dies...thankyou
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty John, would be an honour to win it. Have a great week. Keep warm and well.
ReplyDeleteLove
Jo xx
Hi John, This white on white card is stunning !! it would make a fabulous Wedding or Anniversary card, I love it !!.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck everyone.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
I am just floored by how lovely a white on white card looks. I am unsure of some of the materials you use and will have to research them but I love your card nonetheless. Great job!
ReplyDeleteEvening john this card is absolutely stunning I adore white on white cards.
ReplyDeleteand the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk
Fab card and can be used for any occasion - luv it xx I've just used this Striplet die to make a card for a close friend on her special birthday - love how it came out although it did take me three attempts!!! xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I love White on White it's so classy. This card is absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteI love this striplet and the Camelia dies (both have now gone on my WishList) John you really are a bad influence on my bank balance!!!
Take care, Brenda
Beautiful card! Thanks for the opportunity to win it.
ReplyDeleteUr cards are always amazing I love them all
ReplyDeleteLovely card John - you really do come up with some unique ideas - thank you for your inspiration and for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJohn, you never cease to amaze and inspire with your card designs. I have started to use some of the dies that you feature, how much fun to add something new to my cards. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous card..so elegant and I have always loved white on white!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful and elegant card!
ReplyDelete