I thought you all might enjoy a sneak ask at one of my samples for tomorrows shows on Create and Craft. This is made using all new products from Couture that I will be featuring on Tomorrows shows. I especially love this rose die as it is so versatile, tune in at 12 and 3 to see the full range on Sky 674 or Freeview channel 36.
Enjoy...
Quick answer to yesterdays questions The die cut is stuck to the acetate and the sticky sheet to the reverse of this, the mica is added then to the reverse! hope this helps...
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you two beautiful cards so fresh and clean. Take care Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for the sneak peaks of your Beautiful Cards I Love the Main Cards and like yourself I Love the Rose Die I think this could be extremely useful, I'm so looking forward to watching the show's tomorrow I always enjoy them with your tips and techniques.
Take care
Hugs from Sam x
The cards are lovely, and the sneak peep is just enough to entreague me to watch tomorrow . Thank you.
ReplyDeleteX Ros
Hello John, both these cards are lovely, looks like some beautiful new dies are on the way. Especially like the first card, the die is stunning. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, looking forward to tomorrows shows. Thanks for answering yesterays question.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. Love both of the cards,very pretty. I hope you have a good time tomorrow, it's always great to watch you, I will be, and recording the shows too : ) Have a safe journey. Take care.
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards again john, enjoy your day tomorrow
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteHaving looked at the dies on the C&C website, they looked to be a challenge and you have certainly risen to it. Love the bubble wrap look embossing.
Thanks for the heads up on the mica/acetate.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hee hee thank you for answering question I will play later Today's cards are lovely My fav is number 2 - my kind of project
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning creation, would be a great wedding card. The little on is pretty too.
Lydia
X
Both lovely cards, bur really love the 2nd, very clean and simple.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to tomorrows shows
Cheers
Janice W
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove both of these cards. Love the embossing folder that you have used. Look forward to seeing what cards you have made and will be making with the dies. Congratulations to Sam.
Two beautiful, crisp and clean cards John, thank you for the reminder of your shows tomorrow, I had set them up for record but had forgotten they were YOUR shows, silly me lol!!!
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk
Hmm, will have to watch the shows - trouble is, my pension won't stretch to everything.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, have been looking for a decent rose die for ages............ looking forward to tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHAGD, Rose
Lovely cards John , not quite your usual, xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo really beautiful card John today love both of them they are both full of elegance and real class.
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to your shows tomorrow, I do so hope they allow you to get plenty of demos done, it is you we want to see not just listen to them chattering, ok my rant is over, hope all goes well for you.
Take care
Margaret corgi owner
Already have set up to record for tomorrow, having some family for lunch so will miss the live ones :( Cards look great and cannot wait to watch you in 'action'. Will Sue's new dies been on C&C in the future??
ReplyDeleteHi John, Oh, I love both these cards. Definitely setting the box to record both tomorrows shows. Good luck, Carol
ReplyDeleteBoth lovely john.looking forward to watching you tomorrow. You and barbara gray in ond day,fantastic.
ReplyDeletelove valx
Hi John stunning card,looking forward to your show.Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteIta.
Hi John both cards are gorgeous. I do like the look of the rose die that might need to be added to my collection. Have a great evening and a safe journey tomorrow. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, two beautiful cards especially the first one
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening
Maria x
Hi John, love these cards, they are both gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to tomorrow's shows. If today's offerings are a hint of what's to come you are on a winner. All the best, Brenda
Luv both these cards but particularly the first one and the emboss folder (luv dotty EF and have a couple but this looks like the size dot Inbetween the ones I've got so may have to go on my ever growing wish list)!! Luvin the sentiment too - will Sky+ your shows and catch up later - good luck (not that you need it your a seasoned pro now) xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete