I thought I should show something a little brighter toast as it all seems to have been simple and white this week.
On this card all the colour is provided by the ribbon, satin edged form Creative expressions. I simply wove 4 pieces of the ribbon over and under a hand cut frame over a pice of embossed card. A simple rose die and sentiment added to a panel of the art deco background flat layered onto white card.
Couture Creations dies
Art Deco
Rose
Celebrate
Satin edged ribbon in deep rose
Heart Dazzler.
Enjoy...
Hello John, this card is gorgeous, love the colours, it is so sumptuous. Thanks for more inspiration with a different layout. have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you this card is lovely such a clever design, take care Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethis card is divine .............. thank you for showing us how it's done.
HAGD, Rose
Lovely card, very classy. Could be used for a wedding card or anniversary.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card John, love the weaving of the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
What a clever way to use the ribbon I shy away from ribbon because it never seems to look right and out of place Will try this effect
ReplyDeleteLovely card John just love this rose die. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeletei have lots of ribbon, and never seem to get it right!
ReplyDeletethis looks so easy to do, i will give it a try
thanks for sharing!
carol
Hello John, this is a really gorgeous card, love the way you have used the ribbon and offset the little panels. It's all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, Brenda And
Not sure who And is. Ha ha hah
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the overall design but sorry not a fan of the ribbon and big bow.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. That ribbon is divine. Take away the "celebrate" and it would be perfect for Valentines Day.
As you mentioned "toast", Im off to have some lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card John. I love how you've used the ribbon. Another lovely way to use it instead of tying it in a box. Thanks for the inspiration.
love the card John, the embossed design is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Simply stunning - the colour of the ribbon is divine.
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteStunning for its simplicity and colour.
Best wishes
Hi John. A great card, really simple but effective. I will be having a go as I have loads of ribbon and I don't use it enough! Take care.
ReplyDeleteMarvellous card John. The colour is so rich and the impact strong. Not a difficult card to do as you say but a wonderful end result.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card John so luxurious looking with the ribbon, the colours are so rich too, love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI've got to say. This is my favourite card of the week. Really like the richness of it.
have a fab weekend
love
Jo xx
Oh my , this is awesome it is a must try card. How beautiful. I am making cards for Chemo patients and a card like this would be so awesome for them. Thank you bunches for the idea. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh wow John this is gorgeous I love what you have done with the ribbon. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, What a difference the burgundy ribbon makes, the card is beautiful but the ribbon makes it sumptuous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
John, as always your card is fabulous. The white and deep rose are spectacular. One question though… do you make your bows by hand or do you use a tool to help?
ReplyDeleteHi John what a great card I love the design as it is different. The colours are lovely.
ReplyDeleteTake care xxx
Debs xx
Beautiful x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John!
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Sorry I am just playing catch up - luv the card and the ribbon and bow are goegeous xx GailT xx
ReplyDeletelove the dies and colors of this card
ReplyDelete