A simple palette today, white on white on white. Isn't it amazing that there are so many different shades of white, just changing the texture of the card can make a simple white shade look different.
For this card I used the white ribbed card form Creative Expressions that was in the special finished pack. I started by cutting a square 20x20cm and cut the couture creations Lotus Filet out from the left hand side, this gave me my aperture. Next, using white shimmerlux card, I die cut the art deco background and foam mounted this under the aperture. I them fame mounted the whole piece onto another piece of the shimmerlux card cut at 21x21cm.
The highlights at the points of the background are made using cosmic Shimmer PVA glue Pearls.
Ingredients:
Couture Creations Dies
Lotus Filet
Art Deco
Waterlily
Special Finishes Card pack by Creative Expressions
Cosmic Shimmer silver PVA
Embellishments and ribbon all from CE
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a truly beautiful Card this is the Type of Card I Truly Love! I Love the White, it's very Beautiful it's clean and fresh I just Love it.
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you I have all the ingredients for this one, A definite for this weekend, Take care Kitty.
Hello John, wow this card is simply stunning, all the elements just work so well together. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Do you know that if you typey your comment then hit Home instead of Publish it all vanishes!!!! I think it is going to be one of those days!
ReplyDeleteSo for the second time, I love todays white on white card and the beautiful sentiment (on my wish list as it is so versatile) Have a good day. Take care.
Beautiful card-love white on white.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThank goodness its a simple and elegant beauty. When I saw the title, I thought it was a Michael Barrymore tribute lol!
Is it "fillay" or "fillit"? Either way, very pretty.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hello John, Love white on white cards, and your card so beautiful, classy and elegant. I would love this card to drop on my doormat it is just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Brenda
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love the White on White look.
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
beautiful card again john, love the background die
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card John
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA fantastic card, love it.
Lydia
X
Morning John
ReplyDeleteStunning card great way to use the die
Hugs
carol x
Gorgeous card - luv it all, very classy xx I have this stamp set and was only looking at it yesterday as I am trying to find a sentiment for a special friend who will be 65 next Wednesday - might be a computer generated one yet xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, A very classy card today, love it. Carol
ReplyDeleteHi john. White on white always looks so clean and fresh. Really beautiful card.
ReplyDeletelove valx
Hi John, another elegant card, I love the die.........
ReplyDeleteHAGD, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very classy card today. White on white looks so elegant.
Hi John White on white and it looks stunning Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteHi John and all
ReplyDeleteA lovely simple card. I also love white on white on white, I'm not a fan of the ribbed card but perhaps it's nicer in real life. Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Hi John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a fantastic card. I do struggle with white on white thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, as always.
ReplyDeleteMaria~
Oh wow John what a truly scrumptious card, I love the white on white effect and this has got to be one of the best.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely.
have a great weekend
love
Jo xx
I like the simplicity the white on white always gives. But the die makes it.
ReplyDeleteHello and hello John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for another beautiful design.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
This looks gorgeous As you say it's amazing the number of shades of white I love how you've used different textures
ReplyDeletestunning card ,love white on white ,one of my favourites,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, This card is fabulous, I love white on white on white, all the textures take on their own colour, it is truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
love this card do you have a email address as wish to ask you about how to get in to freelance work
ReplyDeleteYou've had my head in a spin since I found your site on Pinterest. Every day I can't wait to see what you have created next. Your talent is exquisite. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete