Happy Thursday,
Its day three of the Sneak Peeks for tis weeks launch of my new stamps and media plates, today its the turn of the Dragonflies. As i'm sure you all know by now I love a dragonflies which Ive included in my die range, now there are matching stamps and media plate that all work together. The Good News is that if anyone missed the dragonfly dies when they sold out last time they will be back in stock on Sundays shows.
I love the way the Dragonfly media plate has come out I really feel I can get some of the lightness of wings that they exhibit in real life. Here I have used the smaller stamps on the plate and above with a mask to add texture.
More tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Morning John, gorgeous cards and love the colours you have used, roll on Sunday X
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBoth gorgeous cards ,loving the new dragonflies stamps.
Jan
These are gorgeous John. Just my colourway as well. Can’t wait until Sunday to see you in action with them. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGetting excited, lovely card john, xxx
ReplyDeleteBoth lovely cards John, roll on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteoh my word these are so gorgeous and beautifully created as always.
The new plates are gorgeous.
I see Dragonflies quite often in my garden as it backs on to a fishing lake.
My some of them are so big.
I once photographed one as it sat for ages on the edge of my greenhouse was so proud of that photo I showed it on my blog.
Tere colurs can be so amazing and different too.
Looking ofrward to your shows.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L
Morning John, gorgeous, love the idea of these stamps and plates, oh I am so looking forward to your shows n Sunday and seeing all the samples and watching you do your magic.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
They’re very pretty samples John. Pleased to see you’re using some of your first launch with the dragonflies.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love your dragonflies. Beautiful.
B xx
Two great cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dragonflies, love the cards.
Lydia
X
Hi John. What a really good idea. Nice to see a dragonfly as the focal point of the card rather than just an embellishment.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
This is so effective, John. Beautiful cards. Karen will be interested in these as she is a fan of dragonflies too.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the cards John brill stamps
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxx
Great selection of cards John xx
ReplyDeleteHi John these are lovely, looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Oh John your cards are stunning I love those dragonflies. I also love things that match and work together so these are a must have for me. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning A great addition for the die and stamps
ReplyDeleteaHi John Absolutely beautiful,you are on to another winner no doubt about that.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI can tell you are in your "element" with these lovely dragonfly card designs. You had fun making these cards, didn't you?
ReplyDeleteBeautifully designed card John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteVery ethereal look about the first one. A lovely idea to have this as a media plate.
Ang x
They are really lovely John xx
ReplyDeleteWOW! I really do love the effect you have created. Can not wait to see these stamps. I got your dragonfly dies and I really love them.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA