Happy Thursday,
A little simpler card today made using just one of the dies in the Ribbon Threader set I love how just one die can make an entire background!
I simply cut the smaller ribbon threader die into a pice of card repeating the pattern. I then threaded ribbon through this using every other slot on alternate rows.
I added a gerbera daisy using Glitter foam with a Craft Too brad in the centre.
Enjoy...
1st one today, can't sleep haha.
ReplyDeleteLove this one John .xxx
Morning John, really like this card, especially with the single strip of white ribbon. Great design. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another beauty.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Simple but effective card today John. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, beautiful I really love this die.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSo effective by just using the ribbon as a background.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Love the single row of white ribbon leading to the flower.
B xx
Lovely card John. The single row of white ribbon looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card, very classy.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, oh this is gorgeous, I love it, those threader dies are so useful and look how you have created the background on here, another one to add to my list of must try's.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This is so effective, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. As you know I love your threader dies and have made loads of cards using them. I will try and send you a photo next week. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLooks greater - just shows you don’t need to be complicated.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card John. Still haven't used my ribbon threader die as all my craft stuff is in storage while we decorate. In withdrawal mode!! Xx
ReplyDeleteJust love this John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John this is a stunning card. I just love how you have created the background. I have treated myself to the Ribbon Threader die set but I haven't used it yet. Life has been a bit busy. Have a great day I hope the sun is shining where you are. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI must get the threader dies so useful and pretty backgrounds created with them
ReplyDeleteThank you love the flower also
June Horrocks xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteElegant card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSimple but really elegant just lovely
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Wow, what a stunning card, love it.
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Must give it a try. Busy day today so will have to be tomorrow now. Thank you for all your brilliant ideas.
ReplyDeletereally really lovely, love the white stripe
ReplyDeleteHi John great design very elegant love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John oh this is stunning I love it I really must get this ribbon threader die soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.
ReplyDeleteI think the ribbon threader idea is brilliant! xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteElegant and classy, will be even more lovely in real life.
John, I see there's to be another craft workshop but I can't make out when or where!!!
Maureen x
Hi John. What a really great idea to make all the rows of ribbon the same colour except one - and that one leads to the flower. Great design and I love the card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love today's card John gorgeous I'm hoping to get this Die at Ally Pally on Sunday
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Lovely card These ribbon dies are brilliant
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours for this one John. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I have a ribbon die that I haven't yet used, maybe it's time I gave it a try. Your cards are a great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Marie P.
Weaving is always a winner in my book. I love the way you have the white strip going down to your bow. A classy card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
Hi John, Love your cards and your techniques are fabulous....I live in New Zealand and am wondering if you can please tell me where I can purchase your dies from please.....A lot of sites will not post to NZ...many thanks
ReplyDeleteYvonne A
Hi Yvonne Im not able to reply to comments via email however if you email me at Lockers@live.co.uk I can answer your questions x
Delete