Day five of the Sneak Peeks and today its the turn of the flower media plates. Ive teamed them up with the feathers set for todays section.
This plate is in the shape of a flower and as with all the media plates is blank for you to add so much texture and images / colours to it.
More tomorrow, enjoy...
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteLoving all this new collection,beautiful cards.
Jan
Morning John, two more gorgeous cards using your media plates I like the shape of these ones also the colours you have used so looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeletemore wonderful samples and beautiful cards made from your new plates.
Love the colours, the feathers, and the super inked torn edges.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Two great cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, stunning both of them, I am sure all the media plates are going to be flying out the door as are the stamps, I know it has been hard work but worth it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, I am just catching up with all the blog posts I have missed due to being away for work. And the new media plates are really beautiful, very useful and interesting. your cards as I look back are so stunning. I feel some purchases coming. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSoft delicate colours for these pretty cards.
Lydia
X
Oh John your cards are stunning I love them both. I can't wait for your shows. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John love the cards so prettyon my wish list of course
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxx
Two beautiful cards and I love the shape of this new media plate. Thank you. Take care and have a good weekendxxx
ReplyDeleteThese new media plates and stamps are lovely I will have a lovely time next week catching up with your shows next week
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Looks fab, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very very nice,love these.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. These are truly amazing. I think I prefer the first card as the way you have made it looks as though there is actually an aperture in the card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Looking forward to your shows especially to remind me of techniques.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
The second card really makes the feathers seem as leaves. Very effective. I am looking forward to enjoying your shows on Sunday afternoon.
ReplyDeleteYou will do a great job bringing lots of interesting new ideas and items.
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Beautiful as always John.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.