Happy Easter Sunday,
As usual I have made a card or project specifically for today I was going to make an easter egg box as I have done in the past but i just couldn't get it right ( I'm sure that happens to all of us!) So i went with making this gold and white easter card which uses a new technique with the Izink Diamonds!
I stared by cutting my Gerbera Lattice three times in gold dust white card I used spray glue to add 2 of these layered onto another piece of the card. I then, using a spatula, spread the Gold Izink Diamonds over this so that the glitter paint filled the gaps in the die cut. I added a further layer on top to neaten the piece however this really wasn't required as it came away very clean.
The centre of the flowers are made by painting the Gold Diamonds onto a piece of card and cutting it out using the press cut card candy die which fits perfectly in the centres.
I wrapped a piece of silk gold ribbon around the background finishing with a messy bow and pearl strings
I stamped the Gerbera daisy stamp in perfect medium onto more of the card and heat embossed it with the new Izink Extra Fine detail gold embossing powder ( this is the finest embossing powder i have ever used its like dust lol)
I cut the flowers out with the matching die and shaped them arranging them on the bow as shown.
I added layers of pearls gold and white with gold mirror card.
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.Happy Easter enjoy the holiday.
Jan
Morning John, gorgeous card love the way the flowers are put together. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, firstly Happy Easter to you and Sam. Now to the sample, well you have done it again, it is super duper, love the gold colouring and the dies you have used, the flowers on the front of the bow look so realistic you can almost smell them, thank you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card John.I have been using this die and love it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter everyone.
Joycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. A lovely card.
B xx
Fabulous card Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really lovely.
Michele
Happy Easter John. Just gorgeous, really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
Oh I love this wonderful card and your desing is ace.
Love the wonderful glittery background you have created and such a super idea the centre of the flowers is.
Beautiful flowers also and what a grgeous bow.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
Lovely card.
Lydia
X
Happy Easter John love your card
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxx
Beautiful card, John. Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John, a lovely card, it looks great with the gold Izink diamonds. Have a lovely day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card JOHN I love your Gerbera Daisy dies and hope to increase my stash very soon
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sophisticated card today, I'm loving the gold glitter, isn't it gorgeous. I hope you have a lovely easter, a day to spend with friends and family and eat chocolate. 😃.
Love Diane x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous opulent card.
Happy Easter John. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
So pretty, xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter !! What a lovely card! It’s beautiful.
Hope you are having a relaxing Easter.
Love Myra x
Happy Easter John,
ReplyDeleteToday's card is beautiful, as is the wreath shown yesterday. Hope you have a lovely Easter Day.
love Maureen x
Happy Easter John. A lovely card today and as I picked up my parcel from The Art of Craft yesterday I now have some Gold Izink Diamond paint to give this a try. Looking forward to trying it. Have a lovely day. Take carexxx.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Hope you are enjoying Easter break today's card is simply stunning, love it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely John. Hope the Easter Bunny brought you an egg.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Your chocolate cake looked amazing. I hope you had a very Happy Easter. We hosted a family meal that's why I am late today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John very pretty Easter card. Hope your having some Me time & haveing a Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi john lovely card, when are the other dies going to be on sale, I only have the strip....I want the rest. Thankyou.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete