Happy Wednesday,
A relatively simple card today made with just one die with no die cut embellishments or flowers a rare card for me lol
I really like the spring like colours used as I dont often use yellow but I found this new Crafts Too card in a soft yellow linen finish so I juts had too use it.
I then added a strip of yellow gingham down the opposing side with a large bow which I think this card carries well. I finished with my usual set of mats and layers with pearl strips added on each edge.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful spring inspired card, love the gingham ribbon and bow, great design. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card again today.
Thanks Jan
Morning John, oh yes this is lovely, a bright spring card on this very miserable day in Kent, Love the matching ribbon on here too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, very pretty and love the gingham ribbon.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, nice & cheerful colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Ooh! Gorgeous! I treated myself to the panel Die at Ally Pally on Sunday I can’t wait to play Not sure I can bring myself to add a glorious bow Yours always look brilliant - me? It always looks odd and out of place
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry don;t like the ribbon and bow. The rest is lovely.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
A lovely Springlije card and a beautiful bow. Thank you John. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheerful card today, plain and simple and very effective with or without the ribbon. Loving the yellow card.
Love Diane xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely sunny card to brighten a really grey day. I think daisies and yellow or green gingham always work so well together, thank you.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Love the John very pretty on this miserable morning
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Lovely bright card.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John very pretty spring like card
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love it. The colours are so fresh and spring like. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteJohn, I always look forward to seeing your work! I would love to see some cards using different flowers. The daisies are lovely, but it seems like most of your creations are with this type of flower. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi John,Lovely fresh and springlike,a case of less is more with this one.Love it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning Spring card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteI do love yellow, a happy color always. I enjoy all your daisies and the bow you tied is great. I am with Karen....can't handle large bows myself so enjoy other's creations.
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Wednesday.
Stephanie K
Hi John. Lovely card even though it is quite simple. I also quite like the unusual colour combination.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. Love the card, love the colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, fresh and soooo pretty.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely Spring Card today! I like the ribbon and bow! I’m rather fond of bows!
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card that I may try to replicate when I get my Gerbera dies. I am pretty hopeless at bows but I will probably use a pretty swirl in it's place.
Your cards are always beautiful and I thank you for sharing.
Marie P.