Today sees the first sneak peak for my new range of stamps and media plates which launch on Hochanda Sunday evening at 6pm. Today I am sharing the Butterflies, a new Butterfly shaped media plate and set of butterfly stamps.
This first card uses the new Butterfly media plate simply with izink pigment ink brayered over and stamped. You can also see a few of the butterflies form the stamp set.
The second card uses the media plate again this time with a Host of butterflies in black accross the front. I also used my new smaller brayer for the stripe down the front.
Tune into the shows to see how these were made!
Another peek tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGood morning.
What wonderful cards and such super designs.
Love the gorgeous big butterfly on the first and the colour is beautiful, and what super flowers also.
The second one is so lovely too.
Beautiful stamps used, and that small brayer looks very handy to have.
Have a great day.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John, beautiful cards and the new plates and stamps look very interesting.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Lovely cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Those are both gorgeous John. Look forward to seeing your new products. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards. Love butterflies.
Lydia
X
Good morning John well you can never have enough butterflies can you! Great idea. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards John. Thank you. Love the new products. Can’t go wrong with butterflies. I like the sentiment as well.
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly media plate, John. Can't wait to see what else you have to show us.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very interesting and teasing post! Look forward to tomorrow's
ReplyDeleteVery interesting and teasing post! Look forward to tomorrow's
ReplyDeleteHi John I love this and really looking forward to seeing your new launch.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Hi John love the card can’t wait to see the new stamps
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxx
Morning John, wow what have you done, these are brilliant, must have taken some time to get all that detail on all the butterflies onto a stamp set, but so well worth it, I bet you are happy with them, looking forward to seeing more and also your Sunday show xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely cards, looking forward to your show.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card love the butterflies
ReplyDeleteHi John your cards are stunning and all those butterflies are gorgeous. I think you are on to another winner there. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Well looks like another winning product for you.These are really nice,looking forward to Sunday show.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteOh John I love both cards I'm a butterfly freak I just love them so looking forward to seeing your Hochanda shows
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Who doesn't love a butterfly! Both the media plate and stamps are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely. Looking forward to seeing what you have to show us.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Both cards are beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me with your daily inspiration.
Marie P.
A butterfly media plate...how intriguing.Love the card and I am sure the stamps will be a hit. Will be watching.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards....colours just up my street.
It's obligatory to have butterflies in your craft stash lol!
Ang x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother eye catching card from you and it is gorgeous as usual.
Marie P.