Happy Thursday,
Today we are travelling to the airport for a very long awaited Holiday!! As usual while I am away I will be posting Inspiration cards as Quickies with just a list of the ingredients. I am sure my Blog Family wont mind this!
Enjoy...
Lovely card as always John , enjoy your well deserved holiday .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, a beautiful card and still using my favourite colour pallet, enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, another beauty in my favourite colours. Have a great holiday, hope you totally relax. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card .Just enjoy your holiday. You must really need it.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, simple and elegant.
Have a great holiday.
B xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteanother beautiful card and such super colours love all the butterflies.
Enjoy your well deserved holiday.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
A lovely csrd to receive. Have a great holiday! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHave a well deserved rest, enjoy the Sun xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another gorgeous sample.
ReplyDeleteOf course we will not mind if you just do quickies on the blog whilst you and Sam are away, you both need a well earned holiday so enjoy yourselves, you have had a lot of stress so need to get into the sun and enjoy. Special hugs to you both xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today
ReplyDeleteMichele
I have ordered these from Ang so will be trying to replicate this card,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday.. You must need a break.
Jan
Northampton
Lovely card, John. Have a wonderful holiday.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Have a good holiday.
Lydia
X
Enjoy your holiday
ReplyDeletePretty card and of course we don’t mind quickie posts
Lovely John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good holiday with lots of warm weather.
Love Valx
Hi John. Have a good rest, although I know you will be either thinking or designing your next collection. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today in my favourite colour. Enjoy your holiday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday.
Oh John this is a stunning card I love it. Those butterflies are just so pretty. Have a wonderful holiday you deserve a good rest. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous holiday
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Can't wait to try this technique out. Hope you have a fab hol.x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday! You definitely deserve one! Safe travel and then r e l a x!!
We don’t mind at all . Today’s card is lovely!
Love Myra x
Hi John, Lovely card and the technique is very interesting.I hope you and Sam have a great holiday and I really hope you will take time out and chill.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
This was one of my favorite cards from your show. I love your new stamps.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday, John!
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Enjoy your well earned holiday John. By the way, your shows were superb, watched them here in sunny Florida!! Gill Xx
ReplyDeleteYour new stamps are lovely! Glad you and Sam are having a holiday! Have a great time!! xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card today, I love the butterflies. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, you deserve it after the bust time you've had.
Love Diane x
Hi John gorgous card in my favourite colour & beauty butterflies great combination
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Holiday
HUG'S Lynda xx
Hi John. Great design. Not sure if the colours have come across very well on the laptop (computer screens always make everything very blue). Hope you have a wonderful holiday, I am very jealous because I could do with a break too!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, great card, love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx