I thought it was time I showed this card made simply with a wooden background.
I stared by colouring a piece of watercolour card with the Izink Pigment dropper inks adding dots of the colours and then spritzing with water too make the colours mix. I love the swathes of colour and the shine form the gold! I used this as a frame with black gloss card to frame the piece of wood paper stamped with the sentiment.
I wanted a little more framing so I cut the Gerbera Rectangle background in white and added black pearls to highlight the flowers and detail.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card.The dragonflies look gorgeous.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card. Love your dragonflies.
B xx
Hello John, this card is stunning, love the colours and the dragonflies are a firm favourite. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLooks great John, xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
The gerbera frames are really useful.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, wow this is stunning, I like the idea of the wood background, I am sure I have some backing papers like that, will have to go searching........ I also like the colouring you have chosen they work so well. special hugs xxxxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. I went mad for your dragonfly die and just realised I haven't used it yet. Got the decorator in so won't be able to find things for ages.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card today, the wood backgrounds suits the colourful frame really well doesn't it. The dragonflies are a perfect finishing touch.
Love Diane x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Very effective John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John thank you
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxx
Good morning John fabulous card love the wooden background which really highlights the dragonflies & the gerbera border
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Thank you. So far I have only played with the pigment dropper inks on acetate and canvas. Must try with watercolour paper. Love the colours you have used. Have got wood effect paper so will try this. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty and I love the dies. I haven't used my dragonfly dies yet I really should. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty, must get the dragonfly dies next.
ReplyDeleteHelloJohn,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today! I do like this one a lot. Thank you.
Love Myra x
Love it I bought the gerbera background at AP Missed out on the dragonflies (I did go on the Sunday though) but they’re on order from Ducks Doodah
ReplyDeleteI can’t wait to try something like this
Fabulous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,Just lovely,everything about it is stunning.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this unusual card.
love Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card lovely Dies you've used &a pretty background
Hug's Lynda xx
This is so beautiful John, very unusual, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of those dragonflies. I really like the card and the wood background.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA