Happy Monday,
I hope everyone have a lovely restful Easter, I took some time off but was drawings do new exciting things to come!
I thought as its a bank Holiday I would go with something simple today with just the dragonflies.
I simply cut 4 square panels using the inner die from the Gerbera Square background set. I then cut the dragonfly, the largest, form the centre of each square. I mounted these onto silver glitter card and put back the dragonfly by adhering it in the centre and folding out the wings.
I added the with love tag cut in silver and black and added my usual layers of black, silver and glitter card.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a very striking but simple card .
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card, so elegant.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Elegant card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSo elegant.I just love the dragonflies.Great for a man's card too.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Wow-stunning Card, it’s gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hello John, love this card, very classy and elegant, the black and silver is always a winning colour combo. Have a great day everyone.Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, oh I like this one, very elegant, the dragonflies look stunning.
ReplyDeleteI knew you would be doing something to do with craft over the Easter, now I wonder what you have cooked up for us next.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Love this card John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John. Simple but stunning. Hope you are enjoying your Easter break.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Stunning card with my favourite dragonflies.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi there John, beautifully elegant and stylish in the black and silver. Brilliant design. Hope you had a lovely Easter, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely design I’m hoping to get the dragonflies soon (at Ally Pally?)
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card I love the design the dragonfruit really stand out. I have just got this Die set so will have a play.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John,Absolutely beautiful and so different.Hope you enjoyed your break.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Love the dragonflies. Have been playing with the pigment droppers again. My dies are on magnetic sheets so have been utilising the covers instead of acetate. Granddaughter has made a card for her dad’s birthday with the hummingbird stencil. She is pleased with it. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, hope you enjoy your day off! Such a simple card today, but actually so effective.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John lovely card the dragonflies are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love those dragonflies. I did get the dies for Mother's Day but I have't had any time to play with them yet. I can't wait to see what you have been working on. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are the sort of dragonflies I like, card ones!!!
love Maureen x
Very effective John. Glad you got a break.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A very nice clean looking card today John. I do have a dragonfly die somewhere but haven't used it for a long time,maybe I'll start a search.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your daily dose of inspiration.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry - had a busy day yesterday and forgot I hadn’t posted!
Lovely card! I do love my Dragonflies and this card too!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI have to play catch up today and I really love this nice, simple card with the pops of silver. I am going to try a take on it later today. I love your dragonflies. The wings make them special.
Stephanie K
SC/USA