Monday, 9 April 2018
White Daisies...
Happy Monday,
I love white on white and with this card I was able to add some texture as well as movement making a multilayer shaker card.
I stared by cutting the Gerbera Panel across a piece of ice white lustre card 4 times leaving a 1/2" gap between each die cut. I added acetate behind this then added foam tape around each panel giving me 4 individual troughs. I then filled each one with white micro beads and added a backing off the white card to seel.
I added Gerbera daisies cut in the same card and using 2 of each size I made 6 flowers and arranged them arround the central circle. For the centre I cut the 2 circular dies in the Gerbera Circle die set and added the sentiment from the same set in the centre.
Fo added interest I placed the 2 largest dragonflies one in each opposing corner.
To finish I added an embossed layer and more layers of the Ice White. White pearls in the centres of all the flowers finishes the card.
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning John, a gorgeous card still love white on white.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a very beautiful card today, the white on white is always classy and love the idea of four separate areas for the shaker element. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, white on white is always a winner.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the white on white it's so classy.
Jan x
Gorgeous card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This is gorgeous John. Xx
ReplyDeleteVery elegant John xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a lovely way to make a shaker card, with 4 different shakers too, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
B xx
I don't know why but I have never liked shaker cards. However this card is very pretty even if it didn't have the addition of a shaker bit lol.
ReplyDeletehugs Helen xx
Very pretty, xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove it John Shaker looks like snow. April, daisies and snow. Who would have thought it!!
ReplyDeleteWhite on white always looks good and I'm with Helen in that it would be great even if it wasn't a shaker card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Nice idea with the different shaker sections, but all the added decorations are a bit too much for me as I think they make the design look a bit muddled - sorry.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John fantastic card love the white on white & the shaker sections such a clever idea
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. As has already been said it would still make a gorgeous card even if it wasn’t a shaker card. Thank you. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteLove it !!!!
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxx
Beautiful John. White on white is so elegant. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Very John card today,love white on white always looks so fresh and classy.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John love this card white on white are always very classy stunning.
ReplyDeleteJust love your Gerbera Dies
Hug's Lynda xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous dahling!!!
love Maureen xx
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’ve never made a shaker card in my life! How boring is that! I don’t intend making one either!
However , I ‘d make today’s card in a heartbeat - it just wouldn’t be a shaker card! Just call me odd!
Glad you had a good weekend!
Love Myra xx
Hi John I am playing catch up. This is just a stunning card I love it. Shaker cards are always a big hit and this one is spectacular. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI saw this card on Hochanda and can tell you I have never seen a shaker card made this way. An engineering feat by JND! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
A beautiful white card, I have never made a entire white card as I always think the white card I have isn't white enough, any idea's of were to get really good quality white card would be appreciated thank you for showing us your card
ReplyDelete