Happy Wednesday,
Toady is the last wednesday off the month so its time for my regular workshop at Breedon priory. We will be playing with the new media plates and stamps etc today so Im sharing a card we will be trying today.
I made the butterfly first using a mix of Izink pigment inks stamping off the ink using the feathers stamps. I hand cut this out and added a messy bow and a set of the Gerbera daisies made up and shaped.
The background panel is made by running the brayer over the piece of card once I had smoothed the ink on the media plate. I stamped over using ink from the media plate with the butterflies stamps. I matted and layers this adding the butterfly over the top.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a really beautiful card in one of my favourite colours, any purples or lilacs just make my day. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful butterfly card today. Enjoy your workshop at the Priory.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother WOW.
Jan
Morning John, another beautiful card and stil my favourite colours all the blues and purples.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Nancyd xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteoh I love this wonderful card it's so gorgeous.
I would never have thought of putting flowers on top of a Butterfly it's a brilliant idea.
Love all the wonderful colours you have used.
Do you know the corners from you Sandwich Box Die are one of my fave corners to use as I use a lot of corners on my cards.
I think we all have something that we love to put on most of our cards and mine is corners.LOL!!!!
Have a great day today, and I hope you are rested after your shows on TV.
Lots of crafty regards Jenny L.
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This is a lovely card in beautiful colours which I'm sure all you class will enjoy making. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Wow. This is a beautiful card and in my favourite colour. Love it. Enjoy your workshop today. I Am sure the ladies will. I have two craft groups today and we are makings cards using your dies so I have done a lot of die cutting these last couple of days. Glad I have the Gemini. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I did admire this card when I saw it on TV. Such a clever idea to use the butterfly to frame the pretty bunch of flowers.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card John, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the colours, love the butterfly media plate, love how you've used the butterfly to place the flowers. How lucky are the people at today's workshop to be doing this card! Have a great day.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
Lydia
X
A beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Everything is gorgeous. I love everything in the new release. Have a great day today it sounds like it will be lots of fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Love Valx
A beauty today John love the colours are stunning thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John today's card is beautiful the gerberas look great on the top of the butterfly
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love today's card, as well as yesterdays! Your shows were fabulous, with some amazing new items and projects.
love Maureen x
Hi John this is so pretty. Love the colour combination
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Hi John,Beautiful I love everything about this one.I bet your workshop is a huge success,Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteHave a great day I am loving this latest set of media plates
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I’m sorry I forgot to comment yesterday! I pinned the card and then was interrupted! That’s fatal! It was a lovely card yesterday and today’s is also! I do like the Shaped Media Plates- ie. butterfly etc rather than just a circle or oval. I think that makes it easier for me!
I could have gone quite mad! I loved the Shows and I still have the lunch time one to watch.
Many thanks and well done!
I hope you have enjoyed today and I’m sure the ladies will have loved making that lovely card.
Love Myra x
Good evening John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card beautiful colour & BUTTERFLIES my favourite things ever.
Hug's Lynda xx
Love it, xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card once again. The colours,the dies, the stamps,the cardstock and the magic hands of J.N.D. and what you get is what you see above.Great stuff John.
Marie P.