Happy Monday,
Last day of samples using the Gerbera Daisy collection today as I will start to reveal a new range tomorrow in my media plate and stamping ranges which launch on Sunday night at 6pm on Hochanda. I thought I would share this card today which is, in my opinion, really dramatic.
I started by cutting the Gerbera Lattice in white I then added this to a piece of red card that was covered in my double sided adhesive sheets. I then cut the same die in black and paper pieced the centre squares back in using the fall away pieces form the black die cut.
Next I added tickles dry glitter over the exposed adhesive giving the patchwork look to the outside squares.
I rotated the die cut, with mats and layers of course, onto a panel of red embossed with the Crafts Too daisy lattice A4 embossing folder.
Finally I made up one of the gerberas shading the edges of the petals in red using all 6 of the flowers from the die cut. I added a diamond gem ( from crafts too) in the centre of each of the flowers and added a dragonfly in white and black to finish.
Enjoy...


Morning John, a beautiful dramatic card today. And your projects ,from Alli's workshop are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteNancyd x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this dramatic card.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card today, love the flowers and a neat little trick with the cut away black bits inside.
ReplyDeleteNow I wonder what we have in store on Sunday.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card. Busy bee with new range, xxxf
ReplyDeleteReally dramatic John. A red card is a lovely change.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Very dramatic and by turning the “topper” creates ebven more impact
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh john this is a gorgeous card I love it. Of course the dies are stunning. I can't wait to see what is coming next. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBrill card John love it can’t wait to see what comes next thank you love june Horrocks
ReplyDeleteXxxxxx
Hi John. What a dramatic card today even though, on the face of it, it appears to be quite a simple card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
That's lovely. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteWow! This really is a dramatic card. Love it. Thank you. Can’t wait to see what the new launch will bring. Take care and have a good day.xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, this is certainly a show stopper, it's stunning.
ReplyDeleteMeeting up with Patricia, Hazel and other friends for a few days so I'll pop in, if they plug me in!!
love Maureen x
Hi John, As you say very dramatic and beautiful.Can't wait to see what's next.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John very striking card love the bright red Looking forward to seeing your new ranges
ReplyDeleteHi John. Shame it's last day as I've enjoyed your samples, but excited to see what comes next. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI'm back from a break again to see this super gorgeous card and such lovely rich colours too.
Hope all is well with you.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card! Great idea! I wonder what you have in store for us! Can’t wait.
Well, it’s the big get together tomorrow until Thursday! We have such fun and all brought together through crafting!
Off to IMessage Brenda!
Love Myra xx
A very striking card John and now that I have the Gerbera circles die I should have a go,
ReplyDeleteHave fun,
Marie P
What a fun, interesting card. I love the way you used the black card in your composition. Very clever. You are always the artist.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USa
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDefinitely different and I'm particularly interested in the "tickles" glitter lol!
Ang x