Happy Wednesday,
Its day 2 of the sneak peeks of my new ranges launched on Sunday. Today its the turn of the Feathers stamps. One of the most popular demonstrations Ive done with the media plates was using a peacock feather and I wanted to make this easier and have more feathers to work on the smaller plates. Therefore i designed a set with all different sizes of feathers.
I am a large fan of peacock feathers and especially the colour mix they come in!
Again to see how these were made and to see the full range tune in on Sunday night at 6pom or through the day on Monday.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAgain another winner.
Jan
Morning John, these are gorgeous and I love all the colours too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, sorry feathers are not for me.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteanother super lot of wonderful stamps you have created hers.
The samples you have created are excellent and the colours are very beautiful.
Love itall.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Sneak peeks look great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Can’t wait for your shows, looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your shows.
B xx
Morning John, you have DONE IT AGAIN, these stamps are going to be a sell out if this sample is anything to go by, I will be the first in the queue as I love peacock feathers. I remember a few years ago Colin and I were visiting somewhere and there was a white peacock just walking around and then it just spread it's feathers, it really was a sight to behold, something I have never seen before or since, now that has given me an idea.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Interesting design John, but very effective, xxx
ReplyDeleteI’m sure you’ll have lots of sell outs on your next shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry for some reason I just don't like feathers on cards.
Lydia
X
I think you have another success on your hands, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh John this is a stunning card. I just love those feathers they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThese will be very popular I am sure. Lovely cards. Busy day. Must rush.take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love these gorgeous peacock colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love the colours of peacock feathers so this stamp is great for me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love the feathers John and the cards of course
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xx
Hi John these look interesting, looking forward to seeing the rest of the set.
ReplyDeleteWendy's
Very striking John, I too love peacock feathers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteThese are your colors for sure. I love the effect you achieved on this card sample. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John, Another very interesting sample,I am not really a feather fan but I like your version of it. Stay healthy and happy,
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John lovely cards the colours of peacock feathers are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed yesterday! Both days have some very interesting products and pretty cards!
Looking forward to the Shows!
Love Myra xx
A great idea as most of us don’t have access to feathers Will be away when your shows are on So will have to watch on Rewind
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. I have never used feathers on a card so maybe I should try it. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou know me and feathers......and this week Lily (Hedges) has bought in 2 pigeon feathers, fortunately without the rest of the bird attached lol!
Ang x