Hello John, A lovely card! I really like the simplicity of this one. It’s only simple because of your lovely Ribbon Threader. Love the colour of the blue ribbon too. Have a good weekend. Love Myra xx
Hi John. I was disappointed not to see you at Ally Pally today, I was told you were very busy elsewhere. Just to let you know that I bought a lot of your goodies while I was there. Nice idea for a very quick card today.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I do have the ribbon threader die set now. All that needs to happen is the time to use it. I hope you have had a great day. Hugs Jackie
Good morning John Love the simplicity Would make a nice congratulations rosette Take care
ReplyDeleteSimple but effective, lovely.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card can be used for so many occasions.I love it.
Jan
Morning John, a really lovely card today, I love these dies and the colour is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThinking of you xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty John love it thank you ☺️ the die is so useful in many ways thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Super card John
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John. Love the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I really like the simplicity of this one. It’s only simple because of your lovely Ribbon Threader. Love the colour of the blue ribbon too.
Have a good weekend.
Love Myra xx
Hi John,Very simple,clean and stylish.Lovely.Have a good weekend,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhy would we mind seeing such a pretty card?
love Maureen xx
Is there any way to contact you with a question re ribbon threaders?
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty card just waiting to be finished off with whatever sentiment is needed for the occasion.
ReplyDeleteLovely,
Stephanie K
Hi John. I was disappointed not to see you at Ally Pally today, I was told you were very busy elsewhere. Just to let you know that I bought a lot of your goodies while I was there. Nice idea for a very quick card today.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Quick and easy. We all need cards like that. Love the embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I do have the ribbon threader die set now. All that needs to happen is the time to use it. I hope you have had a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete