Happy Sunday,
My new ranges launch tonight on Hochanda at 6pm so tune in if you can and see all the new stuff. There are some great products including new brayers, Izink sprays as well as the new media Plates and stamp sets.
I thought today I would share a couple of my favourite samples for the show.
I hope you can join me tonight at 6pm on Hochanda to see the full new ranges and the ideas and techniques.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely cards.
I shall tune in tonight, take care Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeletelooking forward to your shows.
As always your cards are so beautifully created and wonderful designs.
I am loving all the wonderful new items used.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards.I'm so looking forward to the shows tonight.
Jan
Morning John, more gorgeous cards from your new range so looking forward to the shows have recorder set just in case.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Three great cards, love the dragonfly one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I've set the recorder for your shows.
B xx
Hi John. Great cards. I'll be watching later. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John, such lovely samples with the new products. I love the butterfly and dragonfly cards, they are my favourite, but the floral one is just as beautiful. Looking forward to the shows. I bet it is going to be busy. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeletestunning cards..will be watching x
ReplyDeleteLove all these cards John. Looking forward to the shows tonight and tomorrow. Take care and safe journey.xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll do well John but good luck anyway and enjoy the shows xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, all these cards are really great, but I have to admit that the first one is my favourite, just my kind of thing. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John, well today is the day, looking forward to 6pm I'll be watching as always, love the samples here, especially the sentiment about being nice. Good Luck tonight xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card, looking forward to seeing more.
Lydia
X
Love cards John, particularly like the first one. Look forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful samples, I think we are in for a treat. Enjoy the shows.
Love Diane x
Three lovely cards John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Three beautiful cards, John. Recorder is set. Good luck with the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John lovely card. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Good morning John, liking the amount of white left on the cards, quite elegant, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers are lovely John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm here, did you miss me? Ahh, I thought not ha ha.
Fabulous cards over the past week. I'll be watching and taping tonight's show, break a leg (in the true show business tradition)!
love Maureen x
John, I am loving the peeks you have shown us of your new stamps. I have really, really enjoyed your last dies so am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteDitto Maureen's well wishes,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John, Wow these are just beautiful,I will be watching later.I will say good luck although I don't think you will need it.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John, live the last sentiment, so true.
ReplyDeleteWatching Chelsea now do I think the tv control will be mine at 7pm!!!!
So looking forward to the shows, xxx
Just set the recorder. Looking forward to your demos and new products. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John these cards are just stunning I love them all. I will have to watch on catch up. I can't wait to see all the new goodies. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John three gorgeous card today hope your shows went well sorry I missed them but I have recorded them
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteI actually managed to watch your wonderful presentation last evening. I rarely use the TV function on my PC but I made an exception and am so glad that I did.
Thank you so much for making it look relatively easy. You did a good job!
Cheers.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a bit late but I’ve had a busy week and weekend and just didn’t get round to this! However, I did watch your 8pm Show albeit on my iPad! As usual you pack so much in and we learn so much! Lovely cards today! Great examples on the Show! Will watch today’s either Live or on Catch up .safe journey home.
Many thanks,
Myra xx