Happy Wednesday,
A little more complex card today as I feel I have been neglecting the Square Gerbera frame and I have had so much fun using it!
I started by cutting the Gerbera Square background die out of Ice Silver lustre print card. I cut each palm out using the stitched square die included in the same set. I flat mounted these onto more of the Ice Silver and foam mounted each square onto a larger 7" x7" square adding mats and layers to make this n 8" x 8" card when finished.
Next I cut the Gerbera Flower die twice to give me 12 flowers in two passes form one A5 piece of card ( well when its special card you want the most value from it!) I shaped the flowers using a ball tool and made up six individual daisies I added glue in the centre and added Crafts Too white micro beads in the centre for texture. I cut the matching Gerbera Leaves in more of the white twice giving me 6 sets of leaves( the other A5 piece of card was perfect for this agin great value)
I cut the With Love tag sentiment the outline and then the outline die with the stitched die together to make a frame and added all of these to make the sentiment tag with dimension. I arranged this with the leaves and flowers around the left of the card creating a spray focul point.
A classic Me card I feel.
Enjoy...
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteJust simply GORGEOUS.
Jan
Hello John, a really stunning card, love the all white, it has a very classic feel to it. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card so pretty.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, now this is definitely a me card too, I love the silver lustre card and it looks stunning used on this card, I so look forward every day to your blog to see what you come up with and you never disappoint me.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card John. I bought this die last weekend, love it so dainty.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Absolutely gorgeous John. Would be nice for a wedding card in those colours.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card. I’ve made loads of thank you cards using this die.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I am in love with this card, so very elegant
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Hi John. I love this card. With it being an all white card you can certainly get away with all this detail.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
hat a gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Just stunning John I love this one the flowers are perfect
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card today, so pretty. I haven't seen the frame die in real life yet and hadn't realised it's size, I thought it was much bigger from the photos. Isn't it lovely, i must have a think about getting that one when the craft spending pennies allow it.
Love Diane x
A beautiful card today John. I love the silver lustre card. The flowers are gorgeous. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John love love this card white on white is a favourite of mine the flowers Die &I the card you have used stunning
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John,As you say this is such a typical John card,absolutely beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA very classy and elegant card John
ReplyDeletexx
Stunning icy design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteThis is a beauty. I love that you used the square frame in quarters and using the silvery paper for everything gives it a very elegant, formal feel.
ReplyDeleteI am arranging some of your embossed Gerberas on a card that I started yesterday and after seeing yours this morning I am borrowing a bit of your floral arrangement for my card. So much better!
Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie K
Stephanie
Wow John that is such a gorgeous card I love it. Of course the dies are stunning. Thank you for all the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI don’t have this Die but it’s really lovely! I love how you have used it. It’s a gorgeous card . Thank you for giving daily inspiration!
Love Myra x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous and I bet it's even more stunning in real life.
love Maureen x
WOW Absolutely stunning
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and so elegant. I'm hoping to get the Gerbera die for my 87th Birthday in two days time even if I have to buy it for myself.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing.
Marie P.