Its day four of the sneak oeaks and today I'm sharing the Leaf Media plate and the skeleton leaves clear stamp set. One of the most popular demos I have done with the media plates has been using a skeleton leaf I thought it would be handy to have a set of stamps to make this easy and to match!
Here i have used a selection of the stamps in the background wit the foreground using the same stamps in a brown on white. The sentiment t is form the same set.
Here I used a selection of the leaf stamps along with the Leaf media plate and some fantastic new Izink sparks for the background. Tune into the show to see what these are and how they are used.
More Tomorrow,
Enjoy...

Morning John, three gorgeous cards,
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John. What lovely cards, the leaves look so realistic.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow again love the cards,so different.
Jan
These are my favourites so far John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card so misty and elegant.
Have a great weekend Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous!! xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous!! xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese samples are stunning. I can't wait to see your shows.
B xx
Three great cards, love the third one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Looks fab John, looking forward to shows but will have to record Mondays, going to Altea, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, you are onto another winner with these stamps, love the samples and the sentiment is just so perfect, must have taken you hours of drawing to get the stamps right.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Now these cards are so very eyecatching, beautifully desined and coloured, love them, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards John. Love the leaf shape.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Good morning John they are all stunning those leaves are gorgeous. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the leaves. Wonder if my skeleton leaves will turn up when I sort out my craft room. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
Lovely John
ReplyDeleteSo miffed that I’ll be missing your shows!
Lovely cards John. Won’t have to search for my skeleton leaves now. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John gorgeous cards the leaves are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi John really liking these new leaf stamps. The cards are beautful.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the cards John can’t go wrong with leaves brill !!!!!! Xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the wording and composition of your last sample today. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely love the sentiment,not sure the leaves are my thing sorry,although I do like the look of the second card but I am sure they will go down a storm on Sunday.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your new cards. What kind of leaves are these? I should know. I like the softness of the impressions. Will be watching on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John,
ReplyDeletea liitle later today as I had really bad night.
Still was up early but had workmen in early to do some work.
Gorgeous samples of your lovely products and the colours are stunning.
Love that skeleton leaf stamp and the new sahpe media plates.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
These are great, John. Love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful cards John. I do love the falling leaves. They remind me very much of my 32 years in Canada, such happy days.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your continuing success.
Marie P.