As I am sure you can all imagine, well those that saw yesterdays shows that is, I am a little tired at the moment so I thought I would be allowed to just share a card form the new Media Plate collection today.
Hi John, the shows were super, thanks for the effort and the great products. This card is beautiful. Have a break now and relax. Have a great day everyone. Bx
Good morning John, I'm so sure you must need a rest after yesterday and all the work leading up to your shows. Hope you can manage a nice relaxing day today, and maybe tomorrow. Love your wonderful card and the very brilliant design. The work looks so amazing and the colours are beautiful. Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, it's me again you know I said I wasn't going to buy as I was buying items to store my dies in. Well I got tempted as Sunrise Crafts had a discount on you Gerbrer dies and I bought 3 lots. Naughty me. oooooooppppppppsssss!!! Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. I’m not surprised you’re tired. I’m still catching up with your shows as I keep rewinding the techniques. Now need time to play again. Jan Northampton
Hi John A gorgeous card. I've only watched your first show so far but it was brilliant and inspirational, so I'm looking forward to catching up with the other shows I've recorded. B xx
Morning John, I would thought saying your a 'little tired' is an understatement, there is so much that goes into the show, lots of preparation but as you know it was well worth it, brilliant.
Put your feet up and have a few John hours to yourself.
Gorgeous sample today by the way
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love the card John. Watched all the shows yesterday and enjoyed them. Some lovely projects and techniques. Hope you are taking it easy today. Take care.xxx
Managed to catch your 1pm show yesterday. Love all your new products. Thank you for all the hard work you do for the shows and designing all these great goodies for us all. Enjoy your rest.
Hi John this is a stunning card I just love it. I saw the shows yesterday they were fantastic I always learn so much when you are on TV. I do hope you are having a rest today. It might be a good idea to plan in a holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John, Great shows as usual,the new products are very interesting.Love the card. I hope you get a rest today although I am not sure you can switch off completely,I bet your mind is always working on the next thing,but I hope you try to relax.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John Really enjoyed the shows yesterday, great new products to temp us with. Love this card, I think it was one of my favourites. Hope you've had a relaxing day. Love Diane x
Loved your shows, John. you must be over the moon today the way they were flying out of stock.I had to get your stamps, glitters, and sprays. Looking forward to a play with my goodies when they arrive and hoping you get in a little unwinding today. Stephanie K SC/USA
So beautiful John. You must be pretty exhausted and I'm sure that a rest is in order. All of your products are pretty wonderful and make me wish that my purchasing power was a bit more powerful. Hugs. Marie P.
Hi John brought the media plates when you were on Hochanda but I've not had very good results have used dye inks, what inks do you use, yours look amazing and I love the plates and would love to produce something like yours,do you ever do workshops in the Stafford area?
Morning John, this is a gorgeous card and one of my favourites, manage to watch your shows yesterday and they were great as always.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.Loved your shows.Thanks for all your inspiration and hard work.
Take care Jan
Hi John, the shows were super, thanks for the effort and the great products. This card is beautiful. Have a break now and relax. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sure you must need a rest after yesterday and all the work leading up to your shows.
Hope you can manage a nice relaxing day today, and maybe tomorrow.
Love your wonderful card and the very brilliant design.
The work looks so amazing and the colours are beautiful.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteit's me again you know I said I wasn't going to buy as I was buying items to store my dies in.
Well I got tempted as Sunrise Crafts had a discount on you Gerbrer dies and I bought 3 lots.
Naughty me. oooooooppppppppsssss!!!
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Great shows John. You’re allowed a rest.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. I’m not surprised you’re tired. I’m still catching up with your shows as I keep rewinding the techniques. Now need time to play again.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
So enjoyed your shows John. Love the new media plates especially the dragonfly. Great demos as usual.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. I've only watched your first show so far but it was brilliant and inspirational, so I'm looking forward to catching up with the other shows I've recorded.
B xx
Morning John, I would thought saying your a 'little tired' is an understatement, there is so much that goes into the show, lots of preparation but as you know it was well worth it, brilliant.
ReplyDeletePut your feet up and have a few John hours to yourself.
Gorgeous sample today by the way
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful.
Lydia
X
Love the cards John thank you
ReplyDeleteHave s rest
Love June Horrocks xxxx
Hi John. Great shows, great product. Feet up now, well just for today.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Love the card John. Watched all the shows yesterday and enjoyed them. Some lovely projects and techniques. Hope you are taking it easy today. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteManaged to catch your 1pm show yesterday. Love all your new products.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the hard work you do for the shows and designing all these great goodies for us all. Enjoy your rest.
I tried to watch your 1pm show but the internet here is not the best!
ReplyDeleteI will enjoy watching them back to back on Rewind
I love this card too
Hi John this is a stunning card I just love it. I saw the shows yesterday they were fantastic I always learn so much when you are on TV. I do hope you are having a rest today. It might be a good idea to plan in a holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Great shows as usual,the new products are very interesting.Love the card. I hope you get a rest today although I am not sure you can switch off completely,I bet your mind is always working on the next thing,but I hope you try to relax.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John I love this card the colour's are beautiful
ReplyDeleteLoved your Hochanda shows.
Hug's Lynda xx
Great card today John. Love the dragonflies. Not surprised you are tired, you can put your feet up and have a rest now,
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed the shows yesterday, great new products to temp us with. Love this card, I think it was one of my favourites. Hope you've had a relaxing day.
Love Diane x
Loved your shows, John. you must be over the moon today the way they were flying out of stock.I had to get your stamps, glitters, and sprays. Looking forward to a play with my goodies when they arrive and hoping you get in a little unwinding today.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
So beautiful John. You must be pretty exhausted and I'm sure that a rest is in order. All of your products are pretty wonderful and make me wish that my purchasing power was a bit more powerful.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Marie P.
Hi John brought the media plates when you were on Hochanda but I've not had very good results have used dye inks, what inks do you use, yours look amazing and I love the plates and would love to produce something like yours,do you ever do workshops in the Stafford area?
ReplyDelete