Happy Tuesday,
I guess its back to work for most people today in the U.K. I have taken a couple of days off ( though i have been drawing which I never think counts lol) I thought I would share a card made with the ribbon threader die set.
I threaded the ribbon arround the circle die cut. I then wove ribbon through the loops repeating this to get the crossover pattern as shown.
I simply added an embossed layer and the with love tag with my usual set of mats and layers in white, blue and black.
Enjoy...
Back to Blue, beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove the fresh clean blue and white look of this card.
Jan.
Hello John, a very different card and the woven ribbon creates a very intricate design, made so much easier with the ribbon threader dies. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a lovely card.
Enjoy you little "rest".
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Lovely card John.Enjoy your little break, well deserved.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, great card today, I love the threader dies you have created and there are some beautiful samples being created, I especially like the ones that Mrs Duck have doe too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletea very beautiful card and I love the colours.
That ribbon is so pretty and such a lovely way to use that die to make this.
That die is on my want list.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L
A relatively simple but beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John. Lovely colour.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe ribbon threaded makes a lovely focal point to the card doesn't it, enjoy your days off.
Love Diane x
Hi John. This card really is such a simple idea but the result is so effective.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Love the card the colours are so pretty John thank you love june Horrocks xxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Thank you. I haven’t tried the circle ribbon die yet. Perhaps it’s time I tried it. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, You certainly have a winner with the ribbon threader,I haven't used the circle yet,but I will.Lovely unusual card.Enjoy your break,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely clean card today, with Myra's favourite blue (and mine).
love Maureen x
The twisted ribbon looks a bit daunting for me but you make trying it tempting. I love blue & white...so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, John and everyone,
Stephanie K
Beautiful card I love the blue and white colour combo
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and different.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John..love your blog and the cards you make..you are very talented...I'm in New Zealand and am wondering where I can purchase your dies please....many thanks and I love your emails and often drool.....Yvonne
ReplyDelete