Firstly thank you al Sooooooo much for the wonderful support yesterday and through this period of change to me new John Next Door brand. The shows yesterday were so busy I hardly had time ti think trying to get more stock between shows so I didn't disappoint anyone!
I know I have said it before but I want to reiterate that none of this would be possible without those of my blog family who visit, whether you comment or not, every day It really is so special!
Roight Mushy over now nback to the crafting. I thought I would share this card today as It has a softer feel but shows what other things can be achieved with the Winter Stamps from the new range .
This gave me the smoky / misty look as seen on the trees. I repeated the process but didn't smudge the next one and I simply cut this out and mounted it in a gold circle ( using the CE pierced circles dies)
I mounted the crisp tree at one edge of the misty strip and added a border of more gold before making up the card as sown with the Happy Birthday stamped repeatedly across the bottom.
Again something different to do with the Joh Next Door range!
I have had loads of emails asking where the stamp press is available form as well as the rest of the range. There are lots of retailers who are stocking these there is a link to a couple on the sidebar.
I will be demonstrating the new John Next Door range at Inspirations in Preston Tomorrow and Friday as well as my selection form the Creative Expressions Christmas die range so pop in and see in person how to use the system and products!
Enjoy...
Morning John, well what can I say, your shows yesterday were a true inspiration to us all, you have shown some of your true colours by doing your own brand and what a fantastic creation they are, yes had to by all of them but didn't buy the press because I already have 3 others of different makes that do the same thing, they really are wonderful for those of us who have problems stamping, and as you said on the show you have had problems yourself before you found this. Anyway I am waffling now, just to say congratulations on a fantastic day yesterday, definitely going to try this one, so crisp and clean, easy as a batch card too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy. hugs, June Smith xxx
good morning john xx congratulations on 2 fantastic shows xx all of yours and mrs ducks creations were all stunning xx i really am looking forward to what the future holds with your brand, if these are anything to go by i am sure they are going to be just as much a success xx lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteI loved this card yesterday, you told us it developed from an accident which made it more amazing. Keep the accidents coming when they are as stunning as this one.
I am delighted everything went well, you will have breathed a BIG sigh of relieve. We all knew it would go well, we need your wonderful talents on show as often as possible. Looking forward to seeing you on telly as soon as possible but please remember yourself and take some "Me Time"
Good luck with your up coming Demos.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much your shows were brilliant.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Great shows John.Pleased you had such a great response to all your hard work. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John, the shows were great. I love this card, wish my smudged work could turn out so lovely. Well done on the launch, something to be proud of. Bx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on fabulous shows and brilliant designs. So pleased to have you back on screen. Sue x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card and your new range is fabulous glad they went well for you after all your hard work.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Great card. I only managed to watch the first five minutes of your first show yesterday so looking forward to seeing the rest. A very busy time for you at the moment although I know you're always busy. Just don't forget we all need me time too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
Morning John a lovely card today i love your new range glad it all went well for you .
ReplyDeleteCatherune xx
Lovely card John. So good to have you back on the television. Missed your demos. Pleased everything went well did you.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Beautiful card John. Enjoyed your shows yesterday, it was great to see you back on our screens. Love your new range and I am sure it will be a huge success.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYesterday's shows were like a breath of fresh air. Your range is a great success.Love your great ideas.Thanks for all the demo's
Jan
Glad your shows & products were a success. I love today's card , it could be used for many occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Wonderful shows yesterday. Watched on catch up as hubby and l went to Leigh on sea for the day. Your demonstrations were so clear , now l know how to do shadow images, l always wondered how to get this effect and you showed us how.So glad it went so well you must be tired. Hope Mrs Duck enjoyed her day at the studio, her clock was outstanding. Looking forward to other shows from you. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and brilliant shows yesterday. It must have been an amazing feeling having such a success with your new range, knowing that you'd hit the right note. I can't wait to see what further crafty ideas you have for us.
Thank you for the wonderful inspiration in your demos.
B xx
Loved the shows John what a great day for you so happy for you
ReplyDeleteLike June I have a stamp press but the stamps ect are a must for me congratulations John xxxxx
June horrocks
Hi John. Great shows and wonderful demos as always. So pleased you had a successful day. Will be buying. Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a more restful day but guess life is all go at present.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC SHOWS, FANTASTIC NEW RANGE , FANTASTIC DEMOES.
Well done you, I'm so proud of you.
Love Valxxx
Beautiful work John , great shows
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your shows. Great card.
Lydia
X
Morning John beautiful card simple yet stunning.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Fantastic shows John. Very informative. Will try to get to Preston on Friday. Xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, nothing more to say as I have just said it all!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDelete2 great shows yesterday, brilliant cards made with your fantastic collection you must be proud of yourself, and rightly so!
Looking forward to seeing you again on Hochanda.
Take care Jane B.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteHave realised in the excitement of yesterday (and the blooming early start lol!) I didn't comment on yesterday's but will remedy that in a moment.
This was one of my favourites. I'm not usually big on pearl card but the effect you get with this is stunning.
You are only moving towards the success you deserve ...... onwards and upwards!
Ang x
PS.....I'm still shattered lol!
What great shows, John. Many congratulations - you must be thrilled with the response. Another lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Wonderful shows yesterday John, will try and get to inspirations on Friday, really need those gel plates
ReplyDeleteI have still not caught up on the recordings fully, but from what I have seen you were an absolute hit with this range. Well done - you deserve it for the hard work you put in. love the card today. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteBoy oh boy did I learn so much from your shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI started off my card making journey by stamping but when the kits and cds came I went off stamping.
Well now I NEED to go back to it. I just need the jel plates which sold out before I had chance to buy. Must get in quicker when you get more plates in!!
Looking forward to seeing what you bring out next for us.x
Loved the new range and bought lots of goodies. Please can you tell me when the stamp press will be available so I can make proper use of my media plates when they arrive?
ReplyDeleteCaught your show on rewind. Thank you for the great demos learnt such a lot. Long my your shows continue on Hochanda x
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Beautiful stamps. Laura O
ReplyDeleteI really loved this card when you showed it yesterday John. That soft misty look is so lovely. We all know there are no "mistakes" in crafting - just "happy accidents"! xxx
ReplyDeleteWell what more can I say John, so pleased for you that everything has been a great success. Just waiting now for my stamping press and gel plates to arrive and then to find some time to play with them. Love the effect you have created on this card, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. You looked like you were really enjoying yourself yesterday once you realised we were all loving your products. Just got a couple of bits to buy to complete my set but by the time I got home the ones I wanted were sold out. I must be patient, I MUST be patient. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John... Fabulous and nothing less than we would have expected. All the techniques you showed us a fantastic, seen as though i still work full time and time for crafting is very limited. Once again congratulations and well done, I cannot wait for the next edition. Any signs of any dies on
ReplyDeletethe way xxx
I love this card, but not sure I would have had the courage to deliberately try and smudge the other background trees lol. I know your first one was an accident but what makes you so good is having the courage to go back and make the others misty too.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs
Helen xx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteThis card is so beautiful and the fact it came from a mistake means there is hope for me yet!
Yesterday was only the beginning of the success you so richly deserve, there is only one way for you no that is upwards.
Do remember to take some time each day to have rest we do t want you overworking, although we are all hungry for more of your fantastic products!
Have a great day recovering from yesterday.
Margaret xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shows yesterday and beautiful cards. I am so pleased for you but you have thoroughly deserved it.
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWho's a clever boy then? Two wonderful shows which I watched AND recorded. You've given us some wonderful tools and equipment to get our creative juices flowing and spark our mojo int life. Thank you, I can't wait for the parcel to arrive!!!
Mrs Duck didn't do badly in creating some gorgeous samples!
Maureen x
Missed the media plates! 😢
ReplyDeleteI'll have to wait xx
It's trees, it's tree's!! Beautifully designed and coloured card John, love the image, well done, shows were brilliant, Kate x
ReplyDeleteWarmest congratulations John on your new "John Next Door" range of crafting products and on two successful shows on Hochanda. Your new range is brilliant and I must find a supplier as soon as possible! I look forward to seeing more of your superb creations. They are so inspirational. Thank you, thank you. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteJohn. Just been watching your second show on catch up. Have to say both shows were brilliant and as always your hints and tips are fantastic. Making those cards from waste again are a great idea. I do look at things differently after you saying at the demo day not to waste.
ReplyDeleteLots of happy crafters after seeing back on TV. Ang did you proud with her samples, oh the chatter on the way home will have been none stop. Hazel x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWell done for making your own style, stamps and dies. Have not been able to see your shows yet but will try later today. Good Luck
Maria x
Hi John, A fabulous card!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
You are just ONE of a kind! So so talented wish you were here in the USA. Love your work! Best of success and all the luck you can stand! Cheers!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, Congratulations on two wonderful shows,you must be really pleased that your products are going so well. Mrs D is obviously a great help as well,hope you both enjoyed your day together. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis was one of my favourite cards from yesterday's super shows! Loved the reflection ones too and thanks so much for showing us how to achieve that! You and Barbara have re- kindled my interest in stamping ! Have to say Leonie did too. We are fortunate to have Hochanda and such talented crafters coming into our homes. Have a great time at Preston - safe travel!
Love Myra x
Hi John, unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the shows. Congratulations on your new venture.
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Lovely card. Congratulations once again.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shows on Hochanda. Congratulations on your new endeavour. I really like this card design. Just goes to show you, that one's mistake makes it an opportunity to get creative.
ReplyDeleteHi John your shows yesterday were amazing. I want all the stamps and the masks they are brilliant. I do love the mixed media plates I have used them all ready. I put some funky foam in my stamping platform and it works a treat thanks for the tip. I wish you all the best for the future I can't wait to see what is coming next. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John great shows yesterday really enjoyed and learnt a lot too, love this card so clean and simple looking but very effective.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Sharon
xxx
Hi John. I am so pleased you enjoyed the shows yesterday and it was great to see you back on TV. Keeping an eye out for the media plates that I massed out on yesterday. Of course I would have to fall in love with the oval one which was the one not available in the set of three.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI truly love this card! Your shows, yesterday, were so inspiring that I was like a demented soul looking for my tree stamps! I can't wait to try your new products
I am so pleased you are being acknowledged for the success you rightly deserve
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoved your shows yesterday. This card is a so lovely "happy accident", Beautiful.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSo pleased for you! Loved everything in the shows from your products to your demos. Learned such a lot and can't wait for your plates to come back into stock.
You deserve all this success! xx
Hi John This card is fabulous and to think its a result of an accident wish my accidents could turn out like that!
ReplyDeleteSo delighted for you with the success of your new range its no more than you deserve. I will definitely be buying your plates when they come back into stock. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new range
Congratulations John. I knew you could do it. You were an instant success on Hochanda. Well done. Loved all the shows. I have the mixed media plates but love the stamps and masks. Will have to wait for those as couldn't order them yesterday. Internet was intermittent. Take care and don't work too hardxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John from your happy accident. Your shows were a great success. x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSo pleased for you! Loved everything in the shows from your products to your demos. Learned such a lot and can't wait for your plates to come back into stock.
You deserve all this success! xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your Hochander shows yesterday
your demos & samples were stunning love all your stamps & mixed meada plates masks inks Love them all but no funds at the moment boo hoo.Any way John congratulations on your success.
Hug's Lynda xx
Great products John. Will you be taking them the ally Pally in September? Xx
ReplyDeleteJohn this is beautiful, i wish my accidents came as as stunning as this.
ReplyDelete