Today I am launching the next youtube video all about the media plates. This video, the second in the series, shows how to achieve the resist technique used in this card ( in fact the video piece was made up into this card. I have also included the original card I did with this technique.
The reminder of the card is just the Find It die cut in white card then cut in half and mounted onto a 6"x6" gatefold card blank. I added pearls and cut the aperture in the middle of the gatefold card so that the image is visible through the 'window'
I have added below the original card I made with this technique!
Another video next week!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Gorgeous card, but I can't see the video. It just says "This video is private".
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWOW what a gorgeous card I love it.My stamps have arrived but have to wait for my media plates to be back in stock next month then I will have a go at making this design of card.
Thanks Jan
Good morning John another brilliant card.
ReplyDeleteI love it, however the original one really appeals to me.
Unfortunately the Video link does not seem to be working.
Have a fantastic day
Patricia xxx
Beautiful card John.I also found the video said this video is private.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHello John, a really beautiful card, love the image in the aperture, a great effect. Like everyone else I cannot access the video. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this card. Fabulous. Unfortunately can't get the video to work. Will try upstairs on the desktop later.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Lovely card John, by can't see video, says it's unavailable.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, a beautiful card but cant access video either.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, love the card but I also can't get the video to work, I will have a check on you tube to see if I can get it that way.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this card would like to make this one.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Great cards, will check later to see if the video is working.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, great card, love it. I too am unable to view the video. Will check on YouTube later
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card unable to view the video .
Catherine xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, as well as the other one you've shown and great video tutorial
Thank you for sharing
June x
A beautiful card and such a clear video to follow. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased all your recent cards are suitable for posting - neither to thick or too large.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Just to say... video is now working.Very clear demo John Joyce x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John. Will have to watch video later as I am off to my lace course shortly.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card and a great video .
Thank you
Elaine H X
Love this one John the tree is lovely want to make this one
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June horrocks xxxxxc
Lovely card John, when you combine your old style and your new style you achieve something different and modern but still very beautiful.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs
helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the gatefold look.
Hugs, Rose
I will have to watch later as going to Quesada to bank and lottery !!!!
ReplyDeleteLove yesterdays card too, missed that one, xxx
Another fantastic card John, it's a pretty design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic card John, it's a pretty design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely card and great video.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Video working now and it's brilliant, love the technique.
ReplyDeleteMy Media Plates and Stamps have just arrived. Hopefully I will find time to play later.
Thank You for all your hard work
Patricia xxx
Hi John,I just love this card,very very stylish,haven't watched video yet but will later.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous I will watch video later
ReplyDeleteHi John. It is great to be able to watch a video tutorial and I would have to say that the card you have created is really impressive. I will have to try to watch the video later as my laptop isn't behaving at the moment.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Your autumn and winter stamps just arrived from Hochanda so I know what I will be trying this weekend. May just need to get spring and summer now On have seen what great value they are. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteGreat video. I did not know about the many ways one can use the resist technique in one setting.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and brilliant video John. Thank you. My stamps were despatched yesterday so hopefully will arrive tomorrow. Will be busy then using them and might even start my Christmas cards. That will be a first. Usually last minute. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteSorry John. Should have said lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the cards and the brilliant video. I've picked up another two things today, make sure there are no air bubbles and use a HARD brayer, no wonder I've been having bother (wish these tips had been included in the media plate pack)!!!
Maureen x
Will watch video later. Still catching up after being without internet for a few days. Love today's card.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the wonderful video tutorial.
Such a very wonderful technique.
Love the cards you have created with them too.
Such very super designs.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Stunning Christmas card using this fabulous technique! Thanks John!
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell us if that is an embossing folder(and what is it called) or a die (again what is the name) you used on the front cover of the gatefold card? thanks
Hi John this is a stunning pair of cards. I really must get my hands on your stamps and masks. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Two beautiful cards, I'm looking forward to seeing this technique video.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for Media Plates and the Press. I was thinking it's a very good job I'm the patient member of this Blog! Lol! It's not your fault please don't think that - I was too late ordering! I'm just dying to try the techniques but it's good to learn from everyone's mistakes! Lol!
I love what you have done with the first card! It's lovely. The second is too - it's just that the first one is different!
Thanks John,
Love Myra xx
Good evening John
ReplyDeleteAnother Beautiful card wth lots of Gorgeous detail, thank you so much for your very informative video in my case very valuable!
Margaret xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John & a very easy to follow video thank you & very informative
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John really lovely card and brilliant video thank you so much
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Will watch video tomorrow when I have more time.
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. I love the way you've done the background but not sure I could manage it myself.
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
WoW John this is amazing, i really love the embossed detail
ReplyDeleteand then the fab centre piece.
Absolutely perfect.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit behind but you have been keeping me busy.
This card is even more fabulous in the flesh. The die you have used is beautiful.
Ang x