A simple card today made using just one die the Butterfly die by Donna Salazar for Spellbinders. I also used papers form just one paper pad the Gypsy Gypsy 12"x12" pad form Craft Consortium.
Although it looks complex this was a simple card to make honest. All I did was cut the die, which costs the butterflies and the outline rime shown on the card in white in one pass.
I cut the die in a piece of pink dot pearl, a patterned scrapbook style page and a piece of white pearl card all form the pad.
I simply added the 'rim' to the backing in the slot in the pink patterned paper ( I say paper but the is at least 180gsm paper so perfect for die cutting and construction)
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, lovely card today, looks and interesting die especially if you like lots of butterflies. might have to investigate the papers.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love, today's card.
Don't have this Die but have similar
Thank you for all the inspiration
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
A lovely fluttering of butterflies! Very pretty. I see you're enjoying your weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card. I don't have the die but might have to investigate as I love butterflies.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and safe journey home.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
Another lovely card John.Butterflies always popular. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis will be a favourite because most people love butterflies.
Gorgeous.
Jan
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card today love the butterflys.
Catherine V94 xx
A friend of mine is butterfly recorder for the county - he would love this.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Pretty, pretty today John. Who doesn't love butterflies and they are always a popular choice.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Helen xxx
ps. off to the Honeypots birthday "do" today and so wish you were going to be there.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, can't go wrong with butterflies.
B xx
Ah how pretty John. Just love this butterfly die.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John. I like your card today very much. I've got loads of paper pads and somehow I forget to use them. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove this card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, great card, you can't go wrong with butterfly's everyone loves them. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful I really like this die set And the effects it can create are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteVery pretty John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, really beautiful, love the different patterns and colours on the butterflies. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMay be simple John but very beautiful love it thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely, uplifting card - butterflies always appeal...... Love your treatment of them.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, great idea for a quick card when in a hurry.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, gorgeous butterflies.
Lydia
x
Morning John, lovely card and fantastic die.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
So simple but soooo insperational. Given me lots of ideas
ReplyDeleteHi John, This might be simple, but it is oh so effective !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John Such a pretty card beautiful butterflies
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful card with all those wonderful butterflies cascading through the design.
Love the papers also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Interesting flight of the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Love all the butterflies. You cannot go wrong with butterfly cards. Love butterflies on cards. Thank you for sharing this. Hope you are having a good time in Poole. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John xx very fluttery xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card those butterflies are so pretty. I hope you are having a lovely time in Poole you certainly have the right weather for it. Have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,Very pretty card today,I have made something very similar with one of Chloe's dies. Patterned papers are a good idea as I only did them in plain card and then embossing powder. Take care and stay happy and healthy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. Good to see some patterned paper being used.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this one the colours are quite simply perfect!
Your bow just puts the finishing touch to a beautiful card.
Have a great day and a safe journey home.
Margaret xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, it's gorgeous and the backing paper is the finishing touch.
Maureen xx
Hi John. Lovely card today. Love the pink background paper, but I am not sure that I would have used that paper for the butterflies, sorry.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I do actually have this Die and found it again fairly recently! I love how you have used the patterned papers! I need to do that more I think!
Love Myra x
So pretty John, beautifully designed card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteThis is my type of card John, xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI like the cutaway butterfly background but I just find these butterflies too chunky. I prefer the filigree, dainty looking ones but that's just me.
Mind you, no feathers so 👍 lol!
Ang x