Happy Wednesday,
A pink card today made with my last pack of the strawberry creme card ( I found another pack in my stash sadly the last one!)
I started by cutting a square of the pink card then added the die cut circle ( cut with the die from daisies I used yesterday. I then cut an aperture in the centre of the whole piece.
Next I added the centre die cut in pink, into the aperture and then the stamped sentiment in the centre.
I then added the flower and foliage made using the mini rose die from Cheery Lynn and Creative Expressions foliage die ( sorry can't remember which one)
Finally I added layers of white and the green I used for the foliage before adding to a white card blank.
Enjoy...
Really nice colours John and the foliage and flowers work so well love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card thank you a lovely colour.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Lovely card today John.Like the colours,flowers and foliage. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card love the colour.
Jan
Hello John, a very feminine and pretty card, love the colours and the little flowers. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning J9hn, yes gorgeous, love it, any colour would be suitable for this card, another ne to add to my long list to make.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA pretty card love tha colour combo .
Catherine xx
Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
B xx
Great card John. Love the strawberry card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card-definitely strawberries & cream!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, a really pretty card today, very feminine. Love the colours. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteStrawberries & Cream spot on!! for just now.
ReplyDeleteA perfect combination of everything, love it.
A card design that would look fantastic in most colours.
Brilliant sentiment!!!
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Lovely card and colours as usual. Your ideas are endless. x
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Very pretty card, the strawberry and green go well together. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteI love this card and the Cheery Lynn flowers are gorgeous, I think I bought my die at Ollies with you, xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, John. I love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very very pretty I'm not a pink person usually but I do like this I know it's daft and maybe it's because I'm colour blind but I struggle to use pink with green for mats and layers especially as in nature pink and green are perfect together!
ReplyDeleteMorning Johnm,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colours.
Lydia
X
A beautiful card today John love the dies the flowers are brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxx
Beautiful card John, love the dies xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This is a very pretty card, beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Fabulous card John and I love the colours. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Hi there John, beautifully designed card, pink is not a colour I normally like but this is a pretty shade, gorgeous dies too, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and gorgeous colour. Will be a shame if you cannot get more of this colour.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Helen xx
Wow John. What a very classy card today, shame it is the end of that yummy strawberry card though.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
So beautiful John. I love the colours, the flowers, everything! xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLuscious. That's the first word that came to mind when I saw this beauty. I'm going to have to get that rose die!!!
Maureen xx
Very pretty pink card John. Love the colour. Shame it's your last pack.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
gorgeous card john xx i love everything about this card colour and dies xx its stunning xx have a fab day lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a fabulous card, love the colour combination and its composition, just great.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteVery apt for Wimbledon Fortnight! A beautiful card and I really love those flowers! I'm trying to be good you know! Love the circles too! Oh dear!
Thank you once again!
Love Myra x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card love the colour's the flowers are beautiful this card definitely has the WOW factor
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, those flowers are gorgeous. Not sure about the green, but it "grows" on me.
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful card John and lovely colour combination. Your matting and layering is always so precise. Do you use a particular technique to achieve this or are you just brilliant with the paper cutter. I'd be grateful for any tips. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, your cards just keep getting better and better!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and a lovely colour. Thank you for sharing this with us. Take care.xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Another Lockwood stunner,the colours are just gorgeous,and I really love the flowers,will have to find that die. Have a great day and stay happy and healthy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John what a beautiful card and love the colours shame we cant get the strawberry colour card anymore its so pretty
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Love
Sharon
xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card!
June x
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the colours and the dies are perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeletesuch a very super and stunning card.
Love that pink card stock, and what a super name for it.
Your design is ace yet again and so very pretty.
Love the flowers and the idea of rounding some of your corners.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
John this is stunning, i love the beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteThe whole design is absolutely gorgeous.
Hi John beautiful card I love the pink card such a lovely shade I love the flowers and the dies too
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWell, you've served up a beautiful colour combo and delightful volley of florals. It's ace! Love all (of the card).
Game, set and match......Lockwood!
Ang x
Good evening John
ReplyDeleteA rich and elegant card made with a beautiful combination of colours you really have scored an ace with this one.
Margaret xxx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteMaria x