I am taking my first christmas Card workshop today at Crafty Corner in Breedon Priory. I thought I would share the cards we are making. These are the Cards I have specially made for the workshop and also for the demo days I have coming up ( the first day at Inspirations in Preston on the 20th July wile on these Creative Expressions christmas dies).
Both acrd are made using the same snowflake and edger die form the new Christmas Collection.
Another day and Another picture of sam this time with added hints lol!
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo very different cards using the same die.Love them both.Have a good day.
Jan
Hi John, 2 great cards for a workshop, love the different designs. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John ,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards love the different designs.
Catherine xx
2 great cards with the same die but looking so different. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
John both cards are stunning. Lucky folk getting to see how you made them. Have a great day. Oh you are naughty, teasing us all with jelly baby Sam and now part if your signature. Well it loooks like we all just have to keep guessing
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day I wish I could be there.
Sam not giving us much of a clue ..lol..xx
Two great cards John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo brilliant cards that I would love to make. Lucky people being there with you learning so much and going off home with treasures.
I do hope you are not going in to manufacturing "jelly babies" called Sam!! He also looks like a Ginger Bread Man .... Oh! John come on, you are a right tease.
Have a wonderful day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, two gorgeous cards. I thought the same as Patricia that he looked like a gingerbread man are we getting stamps? Xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSuper twofer (wasn't that an Abba song?) especially the aqua.....love that colour.
Look forward to seeing them in the flesh later.
How's that John's Jelly Babies production line going?
See you later.
Ang x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSuper twofer (wasn't that an Abba song?) especially the aqua.....love that colour.
Look forward to seeing them in the flesh later.
How's that John's Jelly Babies production line going?
See you later.
Ang x
Morning John, 2 gorgeous samples today, and using that amazing die from Sue, love them.
ReplyDeleteI am now not only stamping my feet but there is smoke coming out of my ears............your such a tease, and the hint is not very helpful....xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. The first one doesn't shout Christmas to me so would be ideal for a winter birthday; the second card is a bit more traditional and so my favourite. Amazing how the same dies can make such very different cards.
B xx
Love the card John brill dies brill colours wow !!!!!'
ReplyDeleteThank you love John horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, back after a few day in UK.
ReplyDeleteLovely snowflake cards. Enjoy your day.
Love Valxxx
Two great cards-love the second one the best. I'm going with the "it's your trade mark" for your own range of products idea.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Two great cards John,second being my favourite.Joycex
ReplyDeleteI always thought the circle with a c in the middle was a copyright sign - now I know - its really a belly button lol. mmm could you be starting your own company called Jelly Babies?
ReplyDeleteI love the 2nd card today but the first doesn't do it for me, sorry. Oh well you cant win em all.
Love and hugs
Helen xx
ps do we get another clue tomorrow lol
Lovely cards John. I haven't got into Christmas mode yet. This time last year I had already started on my Christmas cards, but I don't feel like doing any yet, even though I have some pretty new dies! xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely Christmas cards John , i love them both ,
ReplyDeleteLittle tinker Sam isn't giving much away is he ?
Have a good day
Elaine H X
Two great cards today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards.
Lydia
X
Morning John, two great cards and so different. Looking forward to the great reveal.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the snowflake die, beautiful cards John.
ReplyDeleteFacebook going crazy you little tease, xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove both cards but the first is my favourite.
I reckon maybe Helen (stitchingranny) has hit the nail on the head with her guess but we will have to wait patiently to find out.
Hi John,I love both of these cards and can't wait for Inspirations to come round but the waiting is very hard. Have a fabulous workshop today.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI really like both of these cards. Can't wait to see what's going on!
ReplyDeleteHi John. I have already bought some Christmas dies and I couldn't decide whether to buy this one or not and decided I couldn't justify buying yet another snowflake die. I might have to change my mind and make another purchase as these two cards are stunning.
ReplyDeleteYou really are teasing us, I still don't have a clue what is about to happen!
Lisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and I rather like the first one ! I'm sticking with my guess from last week of your own Product Line but hoping for a telly appearance by you as well!!
If you are going into the manufacture of Jelly Babies will they each have a name?
Have a lovely day at Brendon Priory!
Love Myra x
Hi John loving both cards today, and yes you are a big tease lets hope its seeing you back on Hochanda again
ReplyDeletehave a lovely day
Sharon
xxx
Good afternoon John they are both fantastic cards xx have a fab day lots of love to you and Sam xx
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John they are both fantastic cards xx have a fab day lots of love to you and Sam xx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John
ReplyDeleteHave you and Sam releasing new stamps?.... dies?.... 3 more sleeps phew!
June x
The aqua card is more to my liking today. On this hot day here, it reminds me that cooler weather will return. Sam is not giving much of a clue. Now what are you teasing us about?
ReplyDeleteTwo super cards today, love both of them but the Aqua card just pips the post!!
ReplyDeleteLesley S x
Hello John,
ReplyDelete2 interesting cards today but I'm not at all interested in Sam!!! Hope today went well, by the time you get to Preston we'll know what you are up to lol.
Maureen x
Hi John love both cards same die but so different love them think I said that HaHa
ReplyDeleteNow are you going to be doing your own range of stamps and dies with Sam on the package &your signature?
Have a good day demonstrated.
Hugs Lynda xx
Two lovely cards John. Well I am not going to be able to read the blog until Saturday evening and by then everyone will know the secret. I hope Myra doesn't let the cat out of the bag before I get chance to look. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteTwo fantastic cards love both of them so beautiful.
Oh those lucky people watching you demonstrate them, hope you have had s super day.
You really are a tease with your gingerbread man or is it a jelly baby as Myra thinks?
Margaret xxx
Hi John your cards are stunning I love them both the dies are amazing. You are a tease you know. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo very fifferent but stunning cards today.
ReplyDeleteI love them both but the second one is my favourite.
You are such a tease, i can't guess anything with the
tiny clue you have given but sam is so cute.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteJust love both cards. Must say the second is also my favourite.
Seemed to have missed yesterday's and I love the card you made with the Dies from Holland.
2 fantastic cards ,like both ,great dies ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards John. My favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed my day with John. Lockwood and the Ladies today
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely cards we made..x
Great cards John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton