Happy Sunday,
I promise I will move on from the winters trees set of stamps tomorrow but I thought I would share a couple of cards made using the same set and a mix of the techniques I have shared over the last few days!
This first card is made using the simple techniques for the media plates . I then ran over the card using the brayer with ink on from the plate. Finally I added the Argyle mask ( that has the bubbles on) and shaded through this using the same colour ink.
The next card us even easier I simply stamped the tress over a piece of card I had ran the brayer over using the ocean and rose izink inks. I hand drew the bases for the tress and random lines to suggest a landscape, simple!
Enjoy...
Morning John, beautiful samples. Well the day has arrived, been up since 5:30, so excited already, got to finishing getting my bag ready and will see you later. Oh my stamps arrived yesterday but not all the other stuff, I expect that will come next week some time.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Two beautiful cards John
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your workshop June.
Marion S x
Lovely cards John. Joycex
ReplyDeletegodd morning john xx beautiful cards xx have a fab day lots of love and huggs xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous cards loving all your techniques. Hope you enjoy your workshop June I know you will and have a great laugh.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards with the winter trees,just love to see all your wonderful ideas. Have a good day.
Jan
Love these samples. Have a good workshop today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John ,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards love all the thecnique.
Catherine xx
Great cards John. I don't have a problem with you using the same stamps. It just shows how versatile they are.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at your workshop - and you June. We are all jealous!
Crafty hugs,
D xx
Two lovely cards. It's great to see how versatile certain stamps are-great idea to show us as many styles as possible.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLOVE your cards, both brilliant. I might have go at similar later.
Off to get ready to go watch a "football match" thank goodness it's not raining!!
June have a fantastic day, I can almost feel your excitement.
John, have wonderful day with all your adoring fans.
Patricia xxx
Two beautiful cards. I for one am not yet fed up with trees John.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your workshop. Have a great time those ladies that are going. Did you manage to sleep last night June?
Love Valxxx
Beautiful, very serene, xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards John. See you're up to no. 9 on the blog counter! Well done. Xx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, John. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, it shows how versatile the stamps are and I love the brayered background.
Enjoy your workshop today, I know you'll all have fun.
B xx
Hi John, 2 great cards, love the abstract feel of the backgrounds. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove the cards John I never get fed up of trees going to have a go at making these thank you love June horrocks xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteTwo very impressive cards John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful card.
Lydia
X
Beautifully designed cards John, never get tired of trees, cheers Kate
ReplyDeleteThey're lovely John. I especially like the first one.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. You've inspired me..
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards today, it's great to get back to stamping.
June, have a brilliant time today.
Maureen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, great to see stamping.
Have a great day.
Both cards are so gorgeous John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John. Most impressed with both cards today but I particularly like the colours of the first one. I now have some media plates on pre-order and can't wait for them to arrive.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Both gorgeous cards John. Great ideas to try. Thank you. I am sure you are having a good day. Safe journey home take carexx
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards today once again, you are really taking me out of my comfort zone I must admit!
June hope you have a great day, you are one very lucky lady!
Hope you are having another super day John sharing all your fantastic ideas.
Margaret xxx
May be simple but so effective
ReplyDeleteEasy card techniques: just add ink pads, a brayer, a mask and a stamping platform. I can live with that.
ReplyDeleteAbdolutely beautiful and sound easy enough for even me
ReplyDeleteto make lol.
I love the tree stamp and those gorgous colours.
I love both of these but have a slight preference for the first.
ReplyDeleteHi John a really lovely set of cards and so glad that you decided to show them even if it is the Tree stamps just shows how versatile they are.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love both your cards today but the first one is my favourite. Loving all your samples & all your demos . Your videos are also very easy to follow. Thank you.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat very brilliant card today, and the colours again are so very wonderful.
I find it just so amazing that you can create so many different designs from the wonderful tree stamp and those beautiful colour inks.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit late today! I love both cards today and just itching to try these things myself!
Press is on order as are Plates! I'm very pleased with the Inks. Wish I'd got more colours.
Thank you,
Love Myra xxx
Hi John Two lovely cards I think the second card is my favourite
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards John. Shows how versatile a stamp can be. My favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards John. I wish I could go to one of your presentations but am pretty much housebound.Hope you enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThought I'd commented on this. Very bright colours for you but they work with the silhouettes.
Ang x