Happy Tuesday,
I can't believe the TV launch of my new Brand and range has come round already It has, as I'm sure you can all imagine, taken a lot of time, drawing and planning to get to this stage especially as I am back on Hochanda on August 8th with more ideas!
Today I thought I would share a selection of the cards I will be demonstrating techniques from across the two hours today ( 10am and 2pm) The shows are really technique based and I thought it would be good to show as many different things you can do with the Media Plates, Masks and Stamps!
There are so many different things you can do with the range from building your own tree for any season as in this simple card to building complex looking backgrounds and art style projects in amateur of a couple of minutes ( as in the card above with the blues and reds.
I really hope my Blog family can tune in remember there is catch up and online ( just don't get caught at work watching! )
Show times are 10am and 2pm (UK time) on the following platforms
Freeview - Channel 85
Sky - Channel 663
Online - www.hochanda.com
and also available live streaming on the Hochanda Facebook page!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards thank you.
The tv is all set, John did you know you are also on Freesat 817.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLoving all today's examples, it's so exciting to see what can be achieved.
John who is not a crafter, says he wants to watch your shows as well.
You are an expert on the telly, enjoy your day, you WILL have sell outs.
Hugs
Patricia xxx
Lovely cards.John,very different.Recorder set can't wait to see demos.I think you will be having a sell out .Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh wow I like the samples, the first one I think is my favourite, looking forward to seeing the shows today, will tape them again for future reference. Knock um dead so they say on the stage, but most of all enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, fabulous samples have recorder all set looking forward to watching you later when I get back in.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John. Oh I think a few of us will be rushing around getting things done so we can sit and watch your show this morning. I am loving all the samples. The first one looks so complicated yet I bet you will show it's not. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a fab selection of samples, looking forward to the shows to see the new products, will make sure I record them too. Hope it all goes well. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to watching your shows. I love new techniques
Pat x
Morning John beautiful samples cant wait to see the new products .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
The button has been pressed to record your shows. I watched your latest YouTube video and I love the background techniques you make it look so easy.
ReplyDeleteA great selection of cards I do like the green one xxx
What lovely samples. Can't choose one as a favourite as they're all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the launch. The recorder is set so I'll watch when I get back from London - going to the theatre with my sister which is our Christmas treat to each other.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John. Lovely samples today. Will have to watch this mornings show on catch up as I have a hospital appointment at 10am. Very inconvenient. Have a great show.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Si looking forward to today. Recorder set. Lovely cards today John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely cards on show today, all great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great cards John, looking forward to the shows which I will be watching and recording.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Looking forward to your shows, recorder is set (I've a hair appointment this morning, very important as my fringe tells me I'm in desperate need of a trim). As Kitty said above, Hochanda is also on Freesat 817.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards,just enjoy yourself because you know all your crafty friends will.
Jan
Hi John. Was going to buy what I couldn't get on Sunday and Hochanda haven't put your products on web site yet and I've got to go out. Hope I can find a wifi hotspot somewhere to use about 10am or I will be like a bear with a sore head!! Have fun. SueL x
ReplyDeleteJohn these cards are fabulous - I've already set the TV recorder, I don't want to miss any of it - good luck (break legs).
ReplyDeleteLove
Maggie (Yorkite)
Fabulous cards. I really love them. Hoping to be able to watch online later. I'm sure you'll be a sellout.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I'm working today so will have to wait till tonight to watch your show, looking forward to it. Good luck.xx
ReplyDeleteBest wishes John seat booked recorder set going to do a quick dash to the shops now so I'm all set. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John. This is just the right time for me to learn some new techniques now that I have a stamp platform and am at last able to stamp without problem! Have a great day. xxx
ReplyDeleteCan't wait John. Really excited for you. Xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, best wishes for a great launch.... sure you will not need it as the products speak for themselves as 'must haves'. Enjoy x WakeyL
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards and great techniques .looking forward to seeing your shows. Laura O
ReplyDeleteMore fabulous samples, John. So looking forward to the shows. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely samples I will watch you later Hope it goes well, I'm sure it will
ReplyDeleteHello John Got a date this pm with catchup and a cappuccino. Lovely, can't wait it is bound to be fab and entertaining! ! I love the last sample best but they are all beautiful. Good Luck
ReplyDeleteAnne from Calne xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLoving all your examples, so much can be achieved with your new products!
All set for 10 am 11 am here and I wish you good luck!
Take care Jane B.
So excited for you John, so proud. xxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning cards John love em all good luck today enjoy yourself see you later
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Beautiful cards every one of them.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards. Looking froward to your shows.
Lydia
X
Hi John, fabulous cards and I am so looking forward to seeing you back on Hochanda and to see what exciting new things you have to show us.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck.
Wendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Is that the 'Super Powder Puff' embossing folder on the first card? It's one of my favourites!
Looking forward to the shows today; you've been missed on the telly!
Cheryl
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards, I'm all ready with a cup of coffee on order waiting for 10 a.m. Video is all set up ready and I'll catch up with you again at 2. I can see total sell outs.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards loving your demist rations
Jenny
Hi John, just watched your show on hochanda you were brilliant and a sell out already congratulations, fabulous cards as well, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John, will watch later, all set to record.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Great products John enjoyed the show congratulations
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wonderful show,still not convinced I could do it as it is so far out of my usual comfort zone,but it is intriguing. Hope you and Mrs D have a good day.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteOH WOW WOW WOW, your cards and new range are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love every single card you have done.
I have another mri scan today and will look forward to relaxing afterwards and catch up with the shows.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI had to watch half the Show on Catch-up !! Was interrupted! How rude was that to interrupt your first show back on Hochanda! Again beautiful samples and tips and techniques! I missed out on the Plates but will be first in the queue next time! Loved the tip for the magnets! Genius yet so simple!!
We all so wanted the Show to go well - it DID!! PS today's cards are beautiful!
Love Myra x.
Love the cards. I cant find the geli plates on Hotchanda. Where can I get them?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, love the new stamps and masks and really looking forward to using the media plates. Cards are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteOh, Happy Day!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW John, fabulous cards!!!! I especially love the first and last, stunning to say the least
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John, I've been missing for a while - what a breath of fresh air with your new products, the right direction to go I think John, lots of lovely inkiness, not everyones comfort zone but certainly mine - welcome to my world!!! A brilliant move here, well done!!!! Lots of love xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat Shows John, I was queued up at 10.00 to buy the goodies, now cant wait for them to come, have just got to grips with stamping thanks to my stamp platform. Perfect timing.
ReplyDeleteTwo great shows - we need those plates to come back soon. Missed the first batch and then when a few appeared for the second show my internet connection was 'down'!!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove all your samples above. Congratulations on 2 great shows and so many sell outs. Would love to get your square and oval media plates, hoping they will be sold separately when they hit the shops as I already have a round and rectangular one. Also loving all your stamps, great prices on everything, super value. Well done.
Good to hear that the shows went well. I'll have to catch up with them later this week. Love the samples you have shown today.
ReplyDeleteHi John all your samples are stunning. All of your new range is amazing. I did buy three of the media plates at Newbury. I want the masks and stamps now. Now the wedding is over I might just treat myself. Your shows were brilliant by the way. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John Stunning cards I so enjoyed your 10 o clock show some fabulous cards and techniques congratulations on a wonderful success I'm afraid I was unable to watch the afternoon show which was a shame but I will be watching on catch up It was so good to have you back on TV
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shows John, really pleased everyone loved all your goodies. I was very lucky to get all the things I wanted. I now need patience to wait for them arriving.
ReplyDeleteLoved all the amazing demos you managed to fit in. I especially enjoyed the "reflection" one, really desperate to try that out, also liked the positive/negative one. Oh! I just loved them all.
Well done you,
Hope you are enjoying your evening
Hugs
Patricia xxx
Hi John. Unfortunately I had to go out this morning and got back just in time for the 2 o'clock show to hear that the media plates that I was most interested in had sold out. I found some on another website but they had sold out too :-( :-( I have watched the morning show on rewind and I am so impressed with what you have produced I will just have to keep an eye out to see if I can get the plates anywhere else.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Fabulous shows and brilliant that you sold out all the media plates, a fabulous concept and your demo's were brilliant. I wanted the media plates but they just sold out just before I could order them, I will have to keep an eye open for when they are available.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Wonderful shows really great to see you again with all the fantastic demos you were able to fit in. So pleased for you with all the sellouts I was able to get most of the goodies I wanted. Many congratulations on such a wonderful launch of your very own products.
ReplyDeleteMargaret xxx
Beautiful selection of cards John. Haven't watched your shows yet but they were both recorded. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shows John. Have just watched them on Rewind. Couldn't watch during the day so missed being able to get the stamps but got the mixed media plates at Newbury so that's ok. Need the masks now. So p,eased the shows were a success. Knew it would be a sell out. Thank you for all your wonderful ideas. Take care.xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous shows today and what a gorgeous range. Many congratulations on the launch and sell outs, it's lovely to see all the different things. Well done you, I hope you've had a celebration party tonight.
Love Diane xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou had a fantastic selection of samples which showcased all of these great techniques brilliantly.
Happy day for you Mr L !!!
Ang x
Absolutely wonderful selection of beautiful cards, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John.
ReplyDeleteI had a one day surgery today so not feeling very rosy. I don't own a TV so can't watch your shows but today's posting has cheered me up with the beautiful samples you have posted. Thank you so much for that