Wow what a lovely card. I always love the blue's that you use on cards, especially the cobalt.
I am sooooooooooooo excited that I have won a card and that it is the raspberry one as I think this is so unusual. Thank you so much for giving your cards away to your followers!!
Morning John, a fabulous card love the way you have made the wreath. Congratulations to the lucky winners.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful John, love the colour and design, the wreath is fab,
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Congrats to both winners!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card John, love how you have placed the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteWell done to your lucky winners .
Elaine H X
Hello John
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely card. I always love the blue's that you use on cards, especially the cobalt.
I am sooooooooooooo excited that I have won a card and that it is the raspberry one as I think this is so unusual. Thank you so much for giving your cards away to your followers!!
Lol Barbara W xx
Congratulations to the lucky Winners xx
ReplyDeletecongratulations to the winners! Wonderful! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations CAW and Barbara W on being the lucky winners of two gorgeous cards : )
ReplyDelete