Happy Thursday,
Well as the title suggests I am beavering away as I have received the samples of my new winter stamp range. Im calling this a winter into spring as one set is designed to cover occasions over winter and early spring. I can't say any more but there amy be some sneak peaks popping out in the next couple of weeks. The full range launches on Hochanda on the 7th December.
back to today and here is a sample from my last show of the day yesterday on Hochanda this one was made using just the delicate garden frame this time in Raspberry and coconut white.
I really like the flower sprays on the pearl sprays which make a real statement in the centre of the card.
AS I have 2 copies of this card now lol if you would like to win this card simply leave a comment below and I will send you the one I made on air!
More tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a gorgeous card and beautiful colours and I love these pearls I have a spool of them from years ago and very seldom use them but must add them to my bows and round my cards as you have demonstrated lately thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John, I saw you demo this yesterday and loved it : )
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John, such a beautiful card, I love it, and your shows were brilliant, must rush as I am just getting ready to go to the hospital for my eye surgery, not looking forward to this believe me.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Such a lovely card John. I missed most of your shows yesterday as we lost our tv connection. Now I've seen this card I am more sorry than ever. Its beautiful .
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWow this is a little beauty, Thank you.
I am still playing catch up so far the shows have been great as usual.
Liked the big bin lol, take care Kitty.
Good luck June.Kitty.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kitty, I have just got back, surgery all done, thank goodness. xxx
DeleteJune all the best for your surgery. Hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteAs for today's card it is stunning. Must get that die set.
Take care and have a great day
Donna
Thank you so much Donna, I have just got back, surgery all done, thank goodness. xxx
DeleteBeautiful card Jon, love the pearl sprays, really unique idea love Kim xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. The frame is so delicate and I love the tiny flowers you've added. Definitely my kind of card! Best wishes Anne O
Hi John, a super, stunning card, the colours are fabulous and the frame is just gorgeous. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteA great card I love the colours xx
Good morning John. I need to watch yesterday's shows as I only saw bits of them. How kind to have another giveaway. Fingers crossed again.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. I was watching when you made this beautiful card I would love to win it. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow-beautiful card, really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card today, would love to win it !
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful is your card ,i do love those little flowers .
Good Luck everyone.
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteloved the shows yesterday amd the card is just gorgeous!
Gorgeous card John! I bought this die but haven't had chance to use it. It's so lovely to see what can be done with it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for winning your card. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the colour. Looking forward to seeing the samples of your new stamps.
Hugs
Linda xx
Such a lovely card John , love the colours and design.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing your new stamps,
XxRuth
Hi John. What a gorgeous card today. I love this die, it is so pretty and delicate and having all of those tiny flowers cut in one go makes it possible to make a beautiful card quickly. I also love the bead embellishment on the bottom of the card.
ReplyDeleteI have taped your latest shows, which I hear have loads of handy tips and hints along with great demos making lovely cards, as I am rather busy at the moment so have them all to look forward to : )
Take care x
This is gorgeous, John. I had a bit of a spending spree yesterday - pierced squares and butterfly striplet, but have got to wait till Christmas to play with them. Not sure if I can wait that long!
ReplyDeleteStill have your shows to watch.
Anne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI Taped Your Fantastic Shows On Hochanda I So Enjoyed Watching Them I Love Today's Card I'm Looking Forward To The 7th December
Hugs From Sam x
Carry On Crafting ✂️✂️✂️
Been watching you from 5am this morning, recordings, got a cold or is it flu ???? Anyway really enjoyed seeing your programmes.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Hi John. The more I see this die the more I like it. Fingers crossed for the card to add to my CE collection of 2 (Julia and Sue).
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, raspberry is my favourite colour. I've enjoyed your demos on Hochanda and still have the last one to view on the recorder.
B xx
Hi John, what a beautiful card, so elegant. Anyone would be thrilled to receive a card like this. Love your shows and the tips and techniques you so kindly share.
ReplyDeleteChristine (Andypandy) x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card it's stunning, I have this die set and haven't used it yet I've been so busy with Christmas cards, MDF wreaths and Advent calendars. But you and Sue have shown so many different ways of using this die set I must have a go with this die set for the next Birthday card I make.
Enjoy your day, I'm looking forward to seeing your new stamp sets and what you make with them,
Maggie
Another stunning card John. Caught a little of your show and am already looking forward to the next one. I would love to go in the draw. I have been working away on the three wise men die and have made several variations.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day.
Hazel c uk
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteManaged to catch a little of the last show, pity you always seem to be on a Wednesday, the only day I'm out. Beautiful card, I have this die but not used it yet as I'm still making C/C.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card, love the colour. Have yet to catch up on the show but hope to see it before I leave for London.
ReplyDeleteWill miss your next shows ....darn, darn, darn, as Darwin's finches and giant tortoises beckon. And I can't programme the set top that far in advance........irritating.
Teresa
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!!!
Shows were great! Can't wait to see the new range!
:-)
Lorna D
Managed to watch quite a bit of your shows yesterday but didn't see this demo - like the look of the card (all of them really) as I'm a great fan of Sue's dies.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, I love the colours and the delicate frame die is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your new stamp sets. I think I will have to make a real effort to do some more Christmas cards later today, it would be lovely to get them all done.
Thanks so much for all the great inspiration,
Heather Treble
A truly beautiful card
ReplyDeleteDoreen R
hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the raspberry colour. Enjoyed your shows, some really good demos and tips as always...thank you!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card. I have this die and this card has really brought it to life. Need to get crafting with it.
Love
Karen in Telford xx
Enjoyed your shows, some really good demos and tips,great card
ReplyDeleteHi John saw some of your shows yesterday and as usual they were great, Unfortunately I am unable to tape the shows I missed as we have Virgin TV and they are not shown by this provider.
ReplyDeleteI did not see the show in which you made this really lovely card so it is great to see it on your blog. Beautiful card and the pearls embellishment just finishes it off Wendyxx
Very pretty. X Ros
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this, I think it is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Sue Mac
Another lovely card - missed your last show yesterday, but recorded it so am looking forward to seeing how you made it. I did manage to watch most of the earlier shows and I must say it's great that Hochanda give you plenty of time for your demos. Keep them coming - I love them.
ReplyDeleteSuper colours on this beautiful card. Love the raspberry with the Garden Frame overlay and those dainty little flowers are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTonbridge Sue
Beautiful card John, really pretty, delicate details and a lovely colour combination. I have lots of yesterday's shows to catch up on so looking forward to those.
ReplyDeleteWishing good things for all
Beautiful card John, I love the colours and the embellishments along the bottom really do make it a very classy card.
ReplyDeletesharon :)
Gorgeous card John so pretty watched on the show brilliant not used this die yet but a beautiful die and loved your ideas .
ReplyDeletejeanie
Such a delightful card John, I love everything about it and am taking full notice of the layout. You have used a really pretty shade of pink which is difficult enough to find. It all amounts to an adorable card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card as always John, tried twice to buy on Hochanda yesterday, useless, will certainly not bother in future...but your shows were amazing...thank you....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card as always John, tried twice to buy on Hochanda yesterday, useless, will certainly not bother in future...but your shows were amazing...thank you....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, missed you making it on the telly though. The fun does not stop, must be great to be making samples with your own designs. Roll on Dec 7th
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Can't wait to see what you've come up with in your stamp range.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Rose
A really lovely card x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Just love it and the way you used the embellishments. Looking forward to the new stamp range. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is lovely John.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I missed all of your shows drat.
Love Nancy xx
A lovely card! So sorry to have missed the show. And Hochanda still hasn't got the videos out for us to watch later :(
ReplyDeleteI am often sorry that you all left Create and Craft...
Beautiful card John, can't wait to see your demos
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your great demos, this card is beautiful. Watched and recorded your shows so I can browse them at my leisure.
ReplyDeleteTina T
Watched the shows John they were brilliant. I loved this die it is so versatile. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteOnce again a super card John.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA truly marvellous card. Amazing in raspberry, just stunning. Great shows too matey.
Looking forward to seeing the new stamp range.
As always, don't include me in the draw.
Ang x
What a fantastic card and your programmes are the best. I watch them over and over. Cannot say enough about your inspiration. It really allows me to de-stress after a gruelling day working for the MOJ!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to receive this card - hope I am lucky. Maybe it is simply that I am lucky that I met you at Ally Pally and found your blog.
Lots of love
Anne aka Till Lady (maybe I would be better working on a till!!!)
Beautiful card again today, just what is needed to brighten up a cold day
ReplyDeleteand remind us of spring and summer.
I love that die and love the raspberry colour and the way you have used the pearls as an embellishment. Love it.
Can't wait to see the new stamps.
Lovely card today John. Would have loved to see the shows yesterday but TV not working.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John ! would love to own one of your makes.
ReplyDeleteHoping your last shows will be on replay as I missed your shows
yesterday :-(
Maria x
Gorgeous card John, love the colour! Looking forward to seeing your new stamp range in December
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Very pretty, love the colours and wee flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove the card John! Thank you for the brilliant shows yesterday; I felt like I had been to an all day workshop, which was fantastic. I can't thank you enough for showing the square frame from the Butterflies in Flight. Seeing this made my day as I really wanted to know how to do this! Keep on inspiring is please but also have a well deserved rest when you can.
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the demos, hochanda allowing you to actually show things properly is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLove the card, would be great to win it.
ReplyDeleteLove this frame John and you've used it so well. A really beautiful card. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteWow I love the colour of this card. So unusual, but brings a smile to my face on a very wet and cold day!
Sorry I was unable to leave a comment yesterday to hopefully win the card (which was beautiful I may add), but am crossing my fingers for today's extra draw.
Lol Barbara W xx
Love this card John. You are an amazing teacher x
ReplyDeletehi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card. Naughty naughty giving us sneak peaks. Still catching up on your last set of shows.
Hi John, oh wow, another beauty! Gorgeous! Love the pearl and dazzler embellishments. Love the raspberry card and those flowers with the gorgeous frame...oooo! xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete