Happy Wednesday,
I hope you managed to catch Phil Martin launching his One Day Special on Hochanda last night, don't fogey he will be on today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm. he will be handing over to me at 8pm as I start the next One Day Special at 8pm so its a double trouble day on Hochanda today!
Today's card is one of the demo's I have prepared for tonight and tomorrows shows, this will get demonstrated at some point promise! This is made using milk foundation card and Rich plum however the colours just done show well on the pictures, hopefully this pic will show it better?!?
I used a mixture of dies and techniques on this card which you will hopefully get to watch. remember Hochanda is on Channel 39 on Freeview, 663 on Sky and 822 on freesat. Its is also available online, in HD, at www.hochanda.com.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a delightful card really like it, I watched Phil last night and have set to record today's shows including yours just in case looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Really impressive card!
ReplyDeleteIf bought in a shop it would cost a fortune
Carol
Morning John, oh this card is gorgeous, I thought at first it was cream and black but on close up I see that it is Plum, I will definitely be having a go at this one. We are sure in for a treat today on Hochanda, I saw Phill's show last night and again at 5am this morning when it was repeated, I am off to craft club this morning so will not be able to see the morning ones but will catch the afternoon and evening ones and then yours at 8, yiphee, not going to get much done today am I. I will have square eyes by the end of the week.
ReplyDeleteIt is remembrance day today, least we forget.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. A beautiful one today, as were yesterday and Mondays gorgeous enamelled and wave cards. Recorder all set for more great shows. It s so good having you on screen so much more often now, thanks for your inspiration and of course your great hints and tips. Enjoy yourself. Take care x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies love the flowers thank you tracyw
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care Kitty.
beautiful card ,
ReplyDeleteVery lacy it's beautiful. Looking forward to yours and Phil's shows.
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx
Good morning John, what a beautiful card!!! Got Phills shows taped and yours set to tape : ) yep square eyes it is but it will be so worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteYes it is Remembrance Day today. We should never forget.
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Good morning John today's card is gorgeous. I love the colour you have used. In the first picture the card looks black and white and that colour combination works well too. I will be watching your shows they are always inspirational. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John. Today's show causes me a dilemma as my son is on Channel 5 at the same time. Good job I can record!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning card John! The colours look gorgeous together. So feminine and delicate looking. Debra x
ReplyDeleteWill be watching the Hochanda shows John. I've just bought the String Flowers die so look forward to seeing you using it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card John , love those flowers , look forward to the shows ,
ReplyDeleteXRuth
Love those flowers, John. A new gadget means I can record more than one show - this evening it will be yours and Jan's son! It's quite strange watching people you know.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton))
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, recorder is set up for your show and fingers crossed the gremlins stay away. Good luck.
B xx
Morning John, A lovely card. I'm looking forward to your shows. We are being spoilt having Phill and you, fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gosh how beautiful is your card again John, you are spoiling us with all your talent.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
Oh my what a beautiful card I would so love to win this and give it to my Sister who means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteHave recorded the shows and have the recorder set
Crafty hugs Pen x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love the little flowers.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card John, missed Phill last night but recording all today and tomoz, Flippin Community AGM this morning, fun and games I expect !!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning!!!
:-)
Lorna D
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this card is wonderful, then again I say that almost daily.
Looking forward to seeing your shows, and taping them in case I miss any.
Have a great day
Maggie
Gorgeous card. Love the use of plum card but can imagine this in a number of other deep colours as well.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Beautiful card. Looking forward to a couple of days of craft shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card, I love the rich plum and milk card together. At first I thought it was black and milk. Either way it's a very elegant look.
Off to watch Phill now and will be watching this evening.
Thanks for all the great inspiration,
Heather Treble
Beautiful card. The plum and white are so striking and the dies you have used are so delicate. Recorder all set for your's and Phill's shows. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.
ReplyDeleteI'll watch you are it, cos I'm not sure right now. X
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteShirley
Very delicate looking John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteJohn diese Karte ist so wundervoll gearbeitet, ich liebe diese design.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße Petra
Lovely card John cannot with until I get home tonight. Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really stunning.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hello John
ReplyDeleteLoving this card and looking forward to seeing you demo it later.
Lol Barbara W xx
Beautiful card, John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today, at first I thought it was in black & white
ReplyDeletebut the second photo shows the rich plum a lot better and I love the colour.
Absolutely love the detail on this one and really want those dies.
Hello John what a stunning card, I love the rich dark plum shade against the creamy white and the dies are so delicate, altogether a beautifully designed card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the colours and what a lovely sentiment.
Already set the recorder for the shows.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and I love the colours you've used. Have set the recorder to record all of the shows as usual.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOne word...STUNNING!
Love Janet X
From Wakefield
Love card and colours. Wasn't able to see the show tonight but hope to see them tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLoved the show and looking forward to tomorrow's This card is gorgeous Beautiful colours too
ReplyDeleteHi John great card love the colours. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteFinally made it here lol!
Looks black and cream on some shots but whatever the colourway, its a thing of great beauty. Great show last night. Off to dentist shortly so will catch the later shows today.
Have a good one!
Ang x
Watching you on Hochanda as I type, Love the bundles, but still can't order from the site - ;because I live in Ireland. I tried the other day when you were on, and have had to write and ask them to cancel it, because it said my stuff was going to be delivered to someone I dont know!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful cards. And such a joy to watch you on Hochanda :) Sorry that I couldn't watch all the shows, would so like to be able to watch them later, but that function isn't available yet :(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love the rich plum and cream together it looks mmmmm x I've just bought some plum and silver tinsel to go on the mantelpiece for Christmas. "Thank you John" Beautiful xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete