Happy Thursday,
I hope some of you were able to tune in for the launch of the One day special last night it certainly was fun. Today's card is the first demo I did last night.. Those of you who managed to catch the show will know that this card is made simply using 2 of the Configurations dies from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.
I used Lilac and coconut white foundation card I threw in little amethyst foundation card as well just to give some light and shade.
Im back on today with the brilliant one day special bundle of Sue Wilson's fabulous die range today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm.
Enjoy...
Morning John, yes I watched the show last night, it was a laugh a minute with more tips and techniques, I never tire of seeing them. Got hospital appointment this morning so will miss some of the early ones but will see them repeated I am sure. Just waiting for the postman to deliver my order from Julia and I can have a play.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card have recorded last nights shows and today's as I am out all day today so looking forward to them. Everyone's blogs are late this morning someone must have slept in.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
not managed to see the shows yet all recorded so hopefully wiil be able to see them later today ,beautiful card for today
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Beautiful in lilac, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant show last night. I shall record todays shows.
Take care and have fun. Thank you. Kitty.
Good morning John this is a stunning card I did enjoy watching you make this one. I am looking forward to the rest of the shows today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI watched you making this later yesterday evening and loved the card (I have to say after I had watched to see if my son had been on the Ch5 GP programme - he was, just a little!).
ReplyDeleteGood luck with today's shows - all the tips are great.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John, Beautiful in lilac, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
A really lovely card! You use of the die cuts is wonderful and I love the finishing flower detail. Debra x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI did manage to watch last nights show, I love what can be done with the configuration dies. They are wonderful.
I'm taping all of today's shows, as I am going to an all day workshop today.
Have a great day
Maggie
Beautiful card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great demo last night John and this card is really lovely. Look forward to today's shows.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is stunning
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card. I watched the show last evening, it was excellent. I love seeing all the sample cards, they give so much inspiration.
B xx
Recorder is set for your shows as I am having to work all day today. Lovely card today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the colours. The configurations dies are so pretty and I now have one of them. Looking forward to seeing your shows today although will need to record some.
Thanks for all the inspiration,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWatched you make this one last night, absolutely brilliant, really loving these flowers.
:-)
Lorna D
Lovely show last night and have set TV up to record (I hope!) today's shows Really like the colours you're using at the moment
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed the show last night I was out. Love the card today. Hope to catch the rest of the shows.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteFell in love with this at the NEC. Just my colours. Off to dentist so will tune in when I get back as the samples for demo look superb.
Ang x
Just watched it this morning fab show, looking forward to todays, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John writing this having just put your show on. Certainly a useful die you have used here.. very delicate and lacy love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This feels weird as I am just catching up on your 8pm show and of course you are using this die, SueL x
ReplyDeleteWatching you as I write !!! Lovely demos,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Hi john
ReplyDeleteI too am watching and typing. I think I might buy that rose strip let now I've seen it in action with u.
Ur card today is smashing I think I have those two somewhere. I just tend to buy them an forget they are there lol. It's a craft buy don't use obsession lol
I get to them eventually x
Beautiful card and color used.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI watched you start this card last night. Even though I was recording it. Such a lovely card as well. Love the colours. I see some people are thinking that Hochanda are starting to get like C and C to much chat and not enough demos.
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card. Enjoyed your show last night and will do so again today.
Best wishes, Rose
So elegant and love the colors. Thank you John.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThoroughly enjoying the shows, I have a lot of configurations dies so delighted to see them spotlighted. The purple cardstock is gorgeous, I will be buying some as it's one of my favourite colours.
Hugs, T x
Hi John, not been posting for a few days, in the States on our hols and our internet has been playing up, but think we have it sorted now, missed the show last night, but will try to catch one of today's on my I pad, fingers crossed., Love this card and the new dies and stamps. Take care, Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John, really love this card.Your demos today on Hochanda - brilliant, and so many useful tips. Unfortunately missed last night and may not be able to see the last one today, so hope to see your demo cards on your blog.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John, caught you making this card and it is so lovely, I do like the dies, especially the flower, striking shade of purple too, great demo and as always brilliant tips, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, saw the shows yesterday : ) fantastic hints and tips!!! Cheers : )
ReplyDeleteCouldn't comment earlier everyone was late posting???
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card saw this demoed...it's amazing what you can do with 2 small dies.
Love Janet
From Wakefield
Beautiful card. Love the colours, love the design. Now to catch up with your programmes I have missed today.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
So, so Beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design, beautiful colour, beautiful card! Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, I actually seen most of this demo. I had your shows all set to record todays shows but my hubby went and switched everything off grrr!! I'm not a happy bunny, but as Sue's new dies are getting released I can't shout at him lol!!
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John, beautiful card great colour, I am just about to lay down an watch today's shows. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteOh wow John that card is so pretty, I have checking out all the new dies
ReplyDeleteand have to say I want them all lol
Enjoyed watching the shows today, everything you made was fab.
Hi John. A beautiful card, I have watched some of your shows and the rest are waiting to be enjoyed later on today : ) Thank you for all of the hard work you put into making the shows so enjoyable, and inspirational : ) Take care x
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're using the string flowers in your demos John as I've just bought that die and haven't used it yet. Will know how to do it now!
ReplyDeleteHi John, an amazing card using just one die (apart from the flower!) and love the shade of amethyst thrown in. Just gorgeous xx "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteJust had a catch up on the TV shows, you make it look so simple.
ReplyDelete